Chapter 13

(7 years later) Trying a 3rd person's POV

----

LoKia is now eight years old and has navy blue powers and a mix of lightning, and Ros is training her to master her powers in their house's gym.

"No, Kia! Don't go too close to the target," Kia nodded at her mom, backing away, shooting a blast, charring the moving target. She did the following three targets in a flash, even when Ros made them shoot gunshot blasts, Kia deflecting the explosions with a dark blue shell and charring the targets. 

The new trainer gave the prodigy a high five and let her rest for the rest of the day. Then, her husband awaited her with a hug. Her husband also gave her great news. 

"We're all invited to Yelena and Bucky's wedding this Thursday!" She smiled a massive smile and went to tell Kia the excellent news. She stared at her amethyst ring, with the heart carved into the ring. She hoped Bucky and Yel felt happy with each other, like Thor and her.

"Kia! Auntie Yel and Uncle Buck are getting married!" Kia squealed in delight and hugged her dad. Rosanne opened her phone.

Rozzingpow at 19:08:

Congrats! I hope it goes well!

Buckbock at 19:09:

Thx! I hope Yel says 'I do'!

Rozzingpow at 19:09:

Of course, she will! But, don't worry, buck! Kia is so excited xx!

Buckbock at 19:10:

:) Say hi to Lo!

Rozzingpow at 19:10:

Will do. Byeeeee! See you at the wedding, tom!

She smiled at her phone and walked into the kitchen. She took out the cheese pizza she had made earlier from the oven and served it to her favourite people. She ate with them, talked with them and got ready for bed.  

Once asleep in Thor's protective arms, a strange urge overcame her, and she felt herself get ready and walk to Yelena and Bucky's apartment. She was most definitely awake but had no recollection of going and cursing Yelena with a wisp. The wedding was the next day. Time for shit to happen. 

Everyone was at the reception, not knowing what was about to happen. The venue was at a barn, and everyone enjoyed the cupcakes and salads. When the ceremony started, Yelena's eyes looked strange, but no one noticed.

The priest, wearing a simple black and white tuxedo, walked up and said his speech. The wedding vows were exchanged, the simple I love you like this much. You are the light of my life.

"Now, James Buchanan Barnes, do you take Yelena Belova to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Bucky took a deep breath.

"I do!" The priest smiled.

"Do you, Yelena Belova, take James Buchanan Barnes as your lawfully wedded husband?" Yelena's face turned murderous.

"No," everyone gasped as she stabbed Bucky with all her might. Bucky fell to the floor, dead. The children buried their faces in their parent's bodies as Yelena disappeared into thin air. Chaos ensued. Everyone was screaming and running away from the scene; there was no orderly fashion. Finally, Rosanne managed to get all the children home as the police arrived. Her face was in a strange, happy expression, and she seemed possessed as she herded the children away. 

There was something wrong here. Very wrong. No one would rest until the Avengers found out what it was.

-----

AAAHHHH! I didn't want this to happen, but it is important for the message of this story!