Part 18

A/N

Hey guys, how are all of you? ^^

I'm sorry if I don't update much but I'm doing my best. Right now I'm a volunteer in our out reach program and I've been busy lately but I try to compose my updates part by part. I hope I don't get you much impatient. Ehe~

Just so you know, I do have a plan already for the flow of this story so I'll be asking you guys to wait just a little bit more before the truth is revealed among the characters and who Yoongi really is in Minhye's life. Is he a friend? An enemy? The stranger who told Yuri about Kristel?

Hope you guys tune in and see how things unfold for the protagonists. ~

And for the other stories (one shots and swm) updates are to follow. I swear. The notebook I had for my oneshots are missing and I'm still looking for it. TT.TT I'm sorry asdfghjkl.

Enjoy the update!

.

.

.

Minhye's POV

"Minhye, are you ready?" Jungkook asked on the other side of the door as I stayed inside the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror with my restless and emotionless reflection staring blankly at me. My phone rang and it was Taehyung calling, but I didn't answer any calls since that day in the hospital. Not even Yoongi's.

"Minhye, your mom called already. They're waiting for us." Jungkook knocked again, but when I didn't respond, I heard footsteps walking away.

He must have gone ahead.

"Minhye, my princess." My mother sat beside me while uncle talked with the doctor as they prepared for what they'll be doing to my grandmother's body.

"I'll... be going first. To uh... the rest room. Yeah the rest room." Jungkook excused himself as he made a way for my mom and I to have a talk.

"Minhye..." my mother cooed, wrapping her arms around me as she rested her head on my shoulder. I was staring blankly at the wall, feeling so numb and dry. "Your grandmother... told me that she was happy that even for the short time she had... you gave her the chance to make it up to you and be a grandmother to you despite her wrong ways of showing her love and care. She said she was happy... that you and Jimin gave her a chance to change and make amends and even... welcomed her warmly into your hearts. She loved the both of you dearly, Minhye."

I didn't move a muscle but tears won't stop falling down my eyes.

"I told her... to wait for you until you came back from getting the drinks, but she said... she has already said her parting words to you and that she didn't want you to see her getting weaker by the second. She had only met you for a few years and yet she felt like she did everything wrong. She didn't want to make you suffer any more than that... I'm sorry." She cried, "As much as I wanted her to stay as well... her last words were 'I'm happy you were my family. Let me rest for now. I promises to watch over you from above and I'll take care of you tenderly... something I have failed to do while I'm still here.' " she cried harder but I was stoned.

"Grandma... you're very dear to each and everyone of us. We'll always keep you in our hearts." My shaky voice muttered infront of the mirror as I wiped the tears. "We're happy you were our grandma too." I smiled, picturing grandma smiling at Jimin and I when we had a little swimming in the backyard as we splashed water on her and cooing her back by saying I love you, grandma to her in unison. "Indeed, it was a short time... but I'm also happy that even in the shortest time we had... you still let me experience a grandmother-daughter relationship. Thankyou, grandma." I sighed, wiping the tears and heading out the bathroom.