Part 10

A/N

I know the way you spell Jungkook's name in hangul is "Jeongguk" but I keep on typing Jungkook out of habit, so let's just use Jungkook from now on, okay? ^^

.

.

MinHye's POV

"Well alright then. You've started the act, now we'll have to keep it up, I guess." I muttered.

"For your information, it's your grandma who told me to pick you up. I couldn't have refused." He sighed as he drove

"But you didn't have to take my hand." I argued but he completely ignored me.

"Your hands were surprisingly soft." He commented with his eyes never leaving the road. A teasing smirk never left his lips but I just rolled my eyes and looked outside the window, letting out a loud sigh. "You've eaten dinner right?" Jungkook asked as we stopped for the stop light.

"No, I don't want to."

"Why?" he asked, his voice sounded surprisingly worried, but when I looked at him, his pouty face turned into a wide grin. "You think I was seriously worried?" he chuckled, speeding off as soon as the lights turned green.

Jerk. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, suddenly having something vibrate from my behind. I remembered I placed my phone in my back pocket when Jungkook arrived out of nowhere it picked me up from the airport. I unlocked my phone and Taehyung's message popped up.

Are you guys dating? Why did he pick you up? Why were you holding hands?

-Taetae

I wasn't in the mood to answer any messages, making me shove my phone in my bag as I fall asleep.

.

.

.

Jungkook's POV

What was I thinking? My mother just told me to pick up MinHye from the airport since her grandmother notified her about her arrival but why the hell did I just hold her hand?

Kim Taehyung...

Kim Taehyung...

Somehow I have a faint recognition of the name and his face, but when I see him, we just clash. He doesn't like me and neither do I, but why is that brat sending me dark gazes whenever he's with MinHye?

"Yah. There's a near restaurant by the corner. Would I make a turn for it?" I asked her, stopping at another stop light but she didn't respond. "Yah Park MinHye! Why are you ignoring me-" I stopped when I saw sleeping, resting her head on the strap of the seatbelt. I sighed and an unexpected smile appeared but disappeared as soon as it showed.

Why are you smiling, idiot.

It's because of her that you don't have enough time to look for her.

I ruffled my hair in annoyance and as soon as the green light appeared, I drove off directly to her house or mansion or whatever.

.

.

"We're here." I poked her shoulder, before going down and bring down her luggage from the trunk of my car. MinHye still hasn't come down from the car. What the hell is taking her so long? Is she really expecting me to open the door for her?

I scoffed with my hands on my waist before walking towards her door, opening it up, readying myself to snap at her when I noticed her peaceful sleeping face a while ago was now contorted with tears running down the side of her face.