Part 12

A/N

As promised! The second update~

.

.

.

Jungkook’s POV

I led her out to the outside of the function room after seeing her looked so pained and restless. She said her head hurts, but her eyes were in the verge of tears, and as far as I know, she was just trying so hard not to cry.

“That man… I think I should know him… I have a feeling that I do, but it frustrates me that I can’t remember a thing!” she sighed. The frustration I knew so well.

“I know exactly how it feels.” I answered, looking straight ahead as I was lost in my own world. “I told you before that there was someone I was looking for right?” I continued when she nodded. “Well, I’ve been squeezing so much of my brain to bring back some memories of the past, wanting to know where to find her… but it’s all blank. I hear her voice sometimes, calling me. I see her in my dreams but her face is blurred. It’s frustrating as hell.”

She let out a shaky laugh and from the corner of my eyes, I saw her wipe a tear. I pretended that I didn’t see because that’s what she would want.

“Who would have thought my worst enemy would be going through the same thing as I am?” She asked and I laughed. “I have a blurred past too. Before I’ve always wanted to forget… but now that I actually did, I’ve been trying to squeeze in back some memories, but all I see are blurred faces and muffled voices.” She said,

“I hate not being able to do anything.” I retorted with a sigh.

“What will you do if you know… that girl you’re looking for manages to find you?” she asked and I couldn’t fight my smile.

“I’ll fight for her.” I confidently answered but she slightly frowned.

“Then this marriage?” I asked.

“I’m sorry. I’ll try to make things easy with mom. I’ll talk her out into it, but if that does happen, I mean it can go both ways right? I’ll have my girl and you can be with Yoongi sunbae.” I smiled, trying to cheer her up. I mean, if only we could have learned more about eachother earlier, we would have been best of friends. No one could have understand me more than she does, and it was such a shame to spend all these past years, hating on eachother.

“What nonsense are you sprouting?” she snapped, looking away.

She was cute. Really cute. As she looked away, I couldn’t help myself but to stare at her features… her soft cheeks, natural long eye lashes, her small yet plump and soft looking lips, her small nose and her eyes that shined through the night like the stars in the skies...

“I may forget her name… her face… our memories together, but there are things where the mind forgets but the heart can’t. I don’t exactly remember her, but my heart doesn’t beat for anyone else except when I have a blurry dream about her… and our dates before.” I said, looking at her. Now I felt the same rush and my fast beating heart whenever I would have a dream about her. Why is that? None of my past girlfriends had made me feel like this… how could she do this?

Suddenly, she looked at me with her eyes softening at me. I suddenly realized the words that came out of my mouth while I was staring at her and now embarrassment overwhelmed me.

“Don’t you dare tell anyone those words came out from my mouth.” I said, trying to act tough and a jerk like how she knew me, wanting her to forget about that side of me but she just laughed. A laugh that created a fuzzy feeling in my insides I couldn’t explain.