Part 22

Minhye's POV

I was wondering alone in the darkness, shivering from fear as I walk alone. I don't know where I'm going but one voice led me through.

"Don't look back, and keep going straight. That's it, princess. Don't be afraid, you're not alone." a voice trailed of as I followed his instructions. I told the voice not to leave me, and I begged him to stay. By the end of it all, I saw a door leading to a place with light and I smiled.

"I wouldn't leave you alone, princess. Daddy... has always been here for you."

I suddenly woke up, sitting up straight as I tried to catch my breath. As I look around, I found myself in my bedroom. I closed my eyes and sighed, lying back down to where I was before as I held onto my chest. I laid on my side and felt warm air touch my nose. When I opened my eyes, I found out it was Jungkook's breath as he was lying beside me, fast asleep.

What happened last night?!

I quickly sat up and looked at my clothes. They were still the ones I had last night, but still. Why did we sleep in one bed?!

I heard mumbling as Jungkook sat up slowly beside me. He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"YAH! GET UP!" I shouted and he suddenly sat up, looking surprised before looking down on his clothes, holding onto his chest as he sighed.

"Why did you shout?!" Jungkook said, rubbing his bed hair before yawning.

"Yah. Why... why are we..." I couldn't finish my sentence as my heart was pounding on my chest.

"Don't have any weird thoughts, pabo. Look at this." he pointed at the crumpled portion of his shirt. "You cried so much last night until you fell asleep. When I put you in bed so that I could go to my own room, you didn't let go and started crying in your sleep, telling me to stay and not to go. I lied down and was supposed to wait for you to fall into a deep slumber but I fell asleep waiting." he continued as he stretched his arms.

"O.oh..." I said, feeling relieved and embarrassed at the same time.

"What time is it again?" he asked and when I looked into my clock, it was already 6:05.

"Go shower up. I'll start cooking breakfast." I said, standing up from my own bed as I drag him out of my room and into his own while I made my way downstairs into the kitchen. I went to the fridge and gathered the ingredients I'll be needing. After setting the rice in the rice cooker, I started frying some bacon and egg.

My mind wonders off to my dream as I thought of Yoongi and the letter.

I'd never leave you alone.

But mom and I left you...

"Ouch!" I hissed as the oil popped from cooking the bacon and hit my arm. I took the bacon off the pan and placed it on the plate as quickly as I could.

"Yah, be careful." Jungkook said, going out of his room in his school pants and polo with a towel hanging around his neck, his hair still dripping wet.

"Yah. Dry your hair properly." I said, cracking the egg and cooking it in the pan but the yolk broke. "Oh no!" I said and Jungkook went behind me and chuckled.

"Klutz. You can't cook a sunny side up egg?" he joked and I made a face at him. "Go on and take a bath. You're still in your clothes last night. I'll cook the rest." He said, taking the spatula from me and bumped his hips on mine, bumping me out of my place as well.

"Can you cook?" I asked and he laughed.

"I learned because a klutz like you always complained about the broken yolk before." He said, smiling as he cook. I bet it was her he was thinking of again.