Part 29

A/N

Hey guys! How have you been?

For those who might get confused with Tae's story, let me summarize it for you!

>Taehyung was a quiet guy with a lot of insecurities since he grew up without a father.

>Taehyung was Jungkook's best friend when he got back to Korea from LA (Taehyung didn't know who he was so he treated JK like a regular friend, and JK liked that); but being a no one, he always felt like he lived in the shadows of the Heir of Jeon's Telecommunication Inc

>Taehyung's mom got into an accident while driving as she cried about his biological father leaving them, which led to an accident that involved Jungkook and his memory loss.

>Taehyung's biological father left him and his mom for another woman and child (who at the end was Jungkook and his mom) but never the less got a kind father-in-law who took care of them and even trained him to become the heir of their blooming company in the hotel industry.

I'm doing better than before, and thank-you guys for the messages and comments and support!

I hope you enjoy this update! After this update, I'll go on with SWM and then HTM and then back to this. It's getting exciting now. Hehe

With all the love,
Christine

Jungkook's POV

I was confused for a moment, about what was going on, seeing Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung over us getting pictures when I realize I was still holding Minhye's hand, and she is still fast asleep on my shoulders.

"Yah! You're drooling!" I suddenly shouted out of embarrassment, shaking Minhye awake with her suddenly covering her mouth. She looked at Jimin and Yoongi laughing their butts of before staring at me, wide eyes. As soon as she felt the surroundings of her mouth was dry, she hit me hard on my arm.

"I did not!" She yelled back, making the two sunbaes laugh harder.

I didn't know where to look as the heat crept up my face, so I looked the other way, seeing our other groupmates, smirking at me besides one. Hyeri, who seemed like she was ready to murder anyone that would cross herpath. I held her gaze as if to challenge her.

Hurt her again and you'll deal with me.

I pretty much concluded she got the message as she scoffed and looked away. It wasn't long enough when the driver had announced our arrival and I got up and grabbed my bag with Minhye's bags.

"I can—"

"Shut it." I cut her mid sentence as I descended the bus, not letting her have the chance to protest or something a like. It didn't take much time before our chauffer saw us and approached us, taking our bags and placing it on the car waiting for us.

"I think I'd go home and rest first Jimin ah, say hi to mom for me okay?" She said, waving goodbye to Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung and the rest of our groupmates before going to my direction, meeting me half way as we walked to the car.

"You want to visit your mom today?" I asked as I got in the car on the left side while she enters on the right.

"It's okay. I'll rest first and then maybe I'll drop by. How about you?" She asks, looking up at me.

"My mom's abroad, and my grandma wouldn't have time for me since it's still office hours." I said, looking at the clock. It was 9am and we were both still tired from the week.