Part 5

A/N

Hey guys. Sorry if I haven't been updating much but this is what I've finished while I was at the hospital.. Hope it doesn't suck. >_<

Take care of your health guys! Alright?

Jungkook's POV

As I sat on my office with my grandma right infront of me, her phone rang and since she couldn't hear much, she had it loud speaker.

"It's time." Another old lady's voice said before cutting the line in which my grandmother just smiled and sighed.

"Finally..." she muttered.

"What is it, halmuni?" I asked when suddenly, my mom went in the office bringing some papers I would be reviewing for the next days.

"We won't be needing that anymore, dear." My grandma held my mother's wrist.

"Why?" Both my mom and I asked at the same time.

"Before I officially hand to you the company, you know the rules right?" she asked me but I looked at my mom confused.

"But mother-"

"No buts. Jeongguk here is already capable of managing this and I'd want him to take it rather than your filthy husband who knows nothing but to gamble and drink." She dismissed it, leaving my mother speechless and defeated.

"What is it halmuni? What do I have to do?" I asked and she held my hand with a smile.

"You have to be wedded, my love." She answered.

"T.to who?" I asked, not wanting to hear what's coming.

"To my bestfriend's granddaughter. She's a lovely girl, really pretty and smart... I heard she goes to the same school as you?" she asked and I urged her to continue.

"Her name is Park MinHye."

Crap.

The ice queen.

"Eomma, Jeongguk can do it without marrying anyone. He's a guy. He can inherit a company without marrying if that's what he wants. Let him marry the one he loves." My mother argued.

"Give the girl a chance. She isn't hard to love."

"Yeah right, you should see her in school." I muttered in english.

"Young man, you know well I don't speak English as fluent as you do. I've never stayed in another country to be as fluent as you so translate what you said this instant."

"I haven't even left the country too halmuni, besides China and Japan and they are not English speaking countries. What are you saying?" I asked confused but she just sighed and shook her head.

"Whatever. I'm not listening to anything. We'll be having a formal meeting with them on the next weekend. Leave the paper works there Jeongguk, you have classes tomorrow." My grandmother stood up, walked out and left my mom and I staring at each other.

"Do I really have to eomma?" I asked, sighing.

"I'm sorry, dear. I tried..." she answered, giving a pat on my shoulder. "We'll meet her first, and let's think of the next thing to do afterwards, alright?" she smiled.

"Fine." I stood up, walking out of the office with my mom.

"Do I have to break up with Hyeri then?" I asked and her face scrunched. "You never liked her huh?" I asked.

"You're never serious with her anyway. Why should I like her?" she asked with her arms linked with mine.

"I am serious with her mom. I am." I said but she shook her head.