Part 21

A/N

Hi guys! Sorry it took me awhile, but after updating this I'll be working on the one shots. I wasn't able to update recently because things has been hectic here at home and I've been helping out my brothers with their school work, and my body condition never cooperates with me but I hope this update makes it up for it? 

Enjoy this extra long update~ 

P.S. Please excuse my mistakes, I haven't proofread this chapter. Ehe~ Mian..

MinHye's POV

I sat in the car, waiting for Yoongi sunbae's text message whether he arrived already or not. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel when I'm about to know the past I chose to forgot. Should I be excited? Nervous? Happy? Anxious? Damn it, everything's mixed up that I feel like throwing up.

I'm in the ice cream parlor by the park.

-Yoongi

Oh shi-no cursing, Minhye. Grandma will get mad.

"Manners, Minhye!" I could hear grandma's voice as she flicks my forehead whenever I let those words slip off my mouth. Unconsciously, I smiled a broken smile, remembering her once again.

I'm sorry, grandma.

I have to do this.

I need to know...

"I'll go now," I said, opening the door when our driver rushed to where I was and offered his hand for me to take. I showed a small smile before walking ahead.

"Do I wait for you, young mistress?" he asked and I looked back and shook my head.

"Jungkook will take me home from here. Goodnight, Sunjae." I said and he bowed before I went to the ice cream parlor while my heart couldn't be at peace. I'm a little nervous to know the truth and I'm not so sure if I'm doing the right thing.

I took a deep breath as I stood infront of the ice cream parlor.

Here goes nothing.

I opened the door and found Yoongi almost instantly, talking with a guy in his coat and tie, his hair spiked up and his cheek bones showing as he laughed whole heartedly while telling something, a story maybe?

"Oh! Minhye!" Yoongi smiled and raised his hand with a wave, letting me know where he was. I smiled and walked towards him with the guy bowing with a wide smile.

"Annyeonghasseo Park Minhye." The guy bowed and Yoongi stood up,

"This is Jung Hoseok, heir of the Jung Electronics Company and one of my good friends." Yoongi introduced and Hoseok smiled brightly.

"Annyeonghasseo" I greeted back,

"Hoseok ah, I'll meet you in the airport. I just have to discuss things with Minhye first." Yoongi smiled and Hoseok laughed.

"Aigoo, a small date before you depart to Japan for a week? You don't have to make it so formal, aigooo" Hoseok teased Yoongi and I felt warmness creeping up my cheek.

"It's not a date, pabo and don't get too touchy! I'm your hyung, damn it! Get out of here." Yoongi playfully pushed Hoseok away while he just laughed and waved at me before finally leaving. I took my seat infront of Yoongi's and waited for him to sit right across of me.

That's Jung Hoseok? He seems lively. Kind of reminds me of Taehyung.

"I got you one." Yoongi said, getting my attention as he smiled at me as he pushed forward a cup of cookies and cream ice cream towards me. "You might get all messy if I give you a cone." He chuckled and I looked at him with my heart throbbing against my chest. I remember the dream I had when I was in Japan with Jimin and Taehyung... the dream where it was the first time the blurry guy had a name that came out right off my lips--- Min Yoongi.