Part 28

A/N

Hey guys, it has been a long while, and I'm really sorry for disappearing all of a sudden. I don't have any explanation for all of you for leaving you in the air like that. I'll be honest. It started with physical conditions that did not allow me to update as much as I did, from health to my environment— until it just reached my mental and emotional health. I have been constantly withdrawing from people, even with my family and friends. I'm sorry for all the commotions and frustration that I have caused for suddenly leaving like that, and I truly did not expect such an overwhelming message board filled with your concerns and worry about my well being. I truly am touched, and I couldn't express my gratitude and love for those who did. I am beyond words into expressing just how much I am thankful for having such a wonderful wattpad family.

That being said, I will be back, updating my stories although the frequency will depend on the academic work load I have. Don't worry. Just a few more months and I'll be graduating (if everything goes according to plan) and given that I've lost people through those years of breakdown, I guess I have more time to continue the stories and update alongside my academic workloads.

I know I know you probably forgot about the story already, and I'm really sorry. I'm the one to blame for it, but here's an extra long chapter and more to come if you're still interested in finishing the story! Revelations are coming way too soon, and who knows. I might even do a double update for today. This chapter's all about Taehyung. You'll finally get to see who Taehyung really is.

I wish you guys have been well.

I missed you all.

With all the love,

Christine.

Jungkook's POV

Before the final event started, I went to find Hyeri picking her nails, a distance away from the other girls of the regular sections. I shook my head, knowing that her attitude is most likely the reason of this distance.

"Yah, Hyeri yah. Let's talk." I simply said, walking past her. I heard her squeal a little as she was fast up her feet before following me. When we were out of earshot of everyone, I faced her and she looked at me expectantly.

"What is it oppa?" She smiled at me, reaching for my hand but I placed my hand within my pockets, sighing.

"Apologize." I simply said, looking at her straight in the eyes. Her eyes showed a split second of shock before she got mad and slapped me.

"Why are you always defending her from me?!" She screamed in tears. I scoffed as she's trying to turn things around, making herself the victim.

"Why are you giving me reasons to defend her from you?" I answered coolly, as if the slap meant nothing. It wasn't the first time I was slapped by a girl, and being slapped by her didn't make a difference. The only slap I received from a girl that made me feel something was Minhye's slap when I said things about her grandma. I regretted it so much after that I couldn't take my mind off her, and how to apologize.

"Aren't you even gonna apologize to me? You've hurt me bad oppa. Why.." She muttered in tears, "Why is it always that Minhye."

"I have nothing to apologize about. You're the one who needs to apologize." I simply said, looking as if her crying didn't affect me. Well, it really didn't. Not anymore.

"I'm not apologizing to her and I'm not talking to you! Wake up Jeon Jungkook! Are you really hurting the girl you've been looking for all your life for someone who was even the girl you hated the most before?!" She screamed, now gathering attention of some students.