Part 18.5

Hey guys, how are you? Have you been doing well?

Interested about what's going on in the minds of the guys?

I'll let you in some sneak peak of their thoughts ;) Haha! 

Sorry if I hardly update but the internet connection I have here in the Philippines is killing me. I can't even stream Bangtan's live performances anymore and it frustrates me... but I'm sure I'm as happy as any ARMY seeing them again! (Gahd how do I deal with my mom biasing Jungkook now too? Asdfghjkl)

Enjoy the mini update!

.

.

.

Yoongi's POV

Sitting at the back of the funeral just watching her mourn for her grandmother really hurts. Jimin's also been a good friend of mine since I returned to Korea from LA, and I'm not used to him being serious and sad but this kid seriously is at lost as Minhye is right now, and their family.

As Jimin guided Minhye's mother back, Minhye was left standing infront of the coffin, not moving. She didn't want to leave, or couldn't....

Kristel...

I'm sorry...

I stood up and was about to go to her when two pairs of foot took the same step forward as I did.

Jungkook and Taehyung.

.

.

Taehyung's POV

"Minhye ah, what's up? Why are you calling so early?" I asked groggily, rolling on my bed as I rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock and saw that it was just a little past 7 am.

"T.T.Taehyung?" her voice broke and I was immediately sitting up.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I said, wide awake on my bed but as soon as she cried, I lost it. "Hey hey, don't cry. Tell me where you're at. I'm coming." I said, standing up as I change into pants and a shirt with my phone in between my ear and shoulder.

"I'm ... at Seoul Medical Doctors." Her voice sounded so raw and hoarse from her crying but various thoughts were running in my mind.

"YAH! Are you hurt?! Why are you there?!"

"It's not me..." her voice shook as she let out the words softly.

Would it be bad to say I felt relieved when I knew it wasn't her?

"Okay. Stay put. I'm on my way."

Why... am I even so worried?

Taehyung. What's gotten into you?

I hard sobs, making me look straight ahead, only to see Minhye's mother being ushered by Park Jimin back to his seat. Minhye was left infront of the coffin, being so still and yet noticing the flower she was holding, it was slightly shaking.

She's at it again, keeping it all to herself.

I stood up and was about to make my way to her when I felt rumblings beside me and saw that I wasn't the only one thinking of going to her.

Yoongi sunbae was there...

And Jungkook too.

Yoongi sunbae looked at the both of us then sighed before going back to his seat as he shook his head, but Jungkook and I stayed in our place. His eyes pierced through me but I don't care. I was mad at him too. For various reasonsI don't even think he remembers, but I'll never forget.

Is this... really because of Jungkook, or have you fallen to love that girl, Taehyung?

Shit, no. It's not supposed to be like this.

.

.

Jungkook's POV

"I'm back in Korea but no, not yet Kristel." I sighed, talking on the phone with her.

"Why does she get so much time from you?! I'm your girlfriend aren't I?!" she said, throwing her jealous tantrum again.

"Why are you acting like you're so afraid to lose me? She just needs me for now, losing her grandmother suddenly. Why can't you understand that!?" I'm starting to get annoyed.

"I can't! Why do you value her so much?!"

"I OWE A BIG STOCK FROM HER COMPANY NOW WILL YOU SHUT UP!" I snapped, saying words I don't mean but I just had to.

"I'm sorry..." she softly said, trying to make me feel guilty from shouting at her.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too." I sighed, running my hand across my face as I let the anger go. "I gotta go."

I ended the call without another word, but why am I like this? I finally found Kristel, the girl I've been looking for when I was losing all hope. Saying her name sounded so surreal. She was even the one who came to me and yet I didn't notice... she couldn't have been lying because I never told anyone about it. How do I? I don't even remember much, but I knew she existed, and I knew she was somewhere out there, but I never could have thought I was with her all along... but why... does it feel so wrong? Why does it feel like I'm missing something? Why is it that when I call out to her with that name, it... doesn't seem right?

A sob was let out by someone infront and I saw Minhye's mother being led my Jimin back to her seat whereas Minhye stayed frozen infront of her grandma's cold coffin, alone.

I know I was mad for her being the reason why I can't be with Kristel—rather, Hyeri... but I do know she did nothing wrong... she was a victim like me and yet, I still did this to her.

I shook my head, not letting it happen again. I took my step forward only to be stopped as two people beside me moved the same time in the same direction as I did. I looked at the side and saw Yoongi sunbae looking at me, surprised then at the person beside me before sighing as he went back to his seat, like as if he did something mature, letting us alone.

I look to my other side and saw Kim Taehyung.

I looked straight into his eyes, being suddenly protective over Minhye, even if I know they're friends but there was something in his eyes that made me think otherwise... but I don't really know what is it.

Why does it feel like I know him from somewhere? Even before he transferred to our school?

Kim Taehyung, who are you?