GETTING THEM TOGETHER

Everyone was gathered at the Mikaelson mansion for the ball. Esther came down making a hypocritical speech about family. As everyone raised their toast , an anxious Elena was eyeing the Originals about to drink the champagne laced with her blood . But a flash of light appeared and consumed all the supernaturals.

Hayley Marshall was making her way to her apartment. Disappointed on another dead lead about her family when a bright light took her away.

Freya Mikaelson was hibernating as usual untill the same light took her away.

In New Orleans said bright consumed Cami , Marcel and Davina .

Jo Laughlin Parker was at her apartment , looking at the asecendant for reassurance that her twin would never escape when a bright light took her.

Joshua Parker came to Whitemore , annoying his kids ; Luke and Liv preaching about the better good of the coven when the light took them too.

Kai Parker was roaming around the prison world eating pork rinds , while planning on how to kill his family after merging with his sister when the said white light took him away.

Everyone that was captured by the bright light found themselves in a theater with a screen in front and that's when all hell broke loose.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" Klaus bellowed at Bonnie and the Bennett witch nervously shook her head not understanding what transpired with Jeremy standing protectively in front of her.

"STEFAN ! DAMON!," and in a flash the vampire brothers stood at Elena's side guarding her protectively. Caroline and Rebekah rolled their eyes at this and Cami squealed.

"WHAT THE HELL! They were there ...then ", everyone groaned she was a human unaware of the supernatural.

"Bloody great. A human," Rebekah sneered and Kol chuckled .

"Can everyone calm down ," Elijah voiced out seeing how everyone was ready to tear each other - with Kai eyeing his family without getting their attention first , while the humans; Matt, Alaric , Cami and Jeremy stayed in the sidelines. " We need to think with a cool mind. If we have to escape."

"Elijah always so formal and elegant ," Marcel voiced in making The Originals turn to him.

"Marcellus , you're alive? After all these years?," Klaus looked hurt and angry and Rebekah looked at him with the same expression , while the brothers minus Finn glared at him.

"Yes Klaus am alive. And yes , I took over when you left. New Orleans belongs to me." Marcel looked at Klaus very smugly while holding onto Davina. He had a longingly look while facing Rebekah but she only sent daggers.

Before Klaus could say or more precisely threaten him , Caroline spoke up.

"I think we all need to get out of here and pretend none of this okay! We can go our separate ways agreed," Everyone looked at the blonde newbie vamp at her outburst - especially the ones who knew her best.

"I don't know you, but like your energy," Cami said with a smirk.

" Me too," Hayley said , " And agreed," Caroline smiled at the two ladies , all three of them were oblivious to how a certain Hybrid was gaping at them (I ship Klamille but I love the other chemistry he had with Caroline and Hayley) before he wiped the daze look on his face .