MALIVORE part 1

Key : Elijah - E , Elena-E2 , Esther-E3

            Marcel - M , Matt-M2 , Mikael - M3

           Josie - J , Jeremy-J2 , Joshua - J3

       Lizzie - L ,  Landon- L2

          Rebekah - R , Rafael - R2

         Henry - H ,  Hayley-H2

         Davina - D , Damon - D2

       Alaric, Stefan, Tyler, Bonnie, Klaus and Caroline as A, S, T, B, K and C .

         MG, Jed, Kaleb, Cami , kol , Finn, Freya, Luke , Liv and Kai.

             Okay so anyone else watching Miraculous S5! How crazy is the shift in the love square! Our Sunshine boy is finally head over heels for Mari.

             If Henry had to have sex with the twins (I mean separately not a threesome) I think it would be very steamy 🙈🙈🙈 I know it sounds shameless , but smut ideas for Henry with the twins is kinda creeping into my head. Anyway , hope some of you are checking out Growing up in the Salvatore School. PS some of you ask me to write the full names but am sticking to my keys , of all my watching fics ; this story has the most audience and I use my phone to write all my stories so it's stressful trying to write everyone's name in the theater. 

                         J2 - hey girls can I ask something?

                  The younger Gilbert addressed the Saltzman twins and the girls nodded.

                      J2 - how is our relationship like in the future?

            Tyler looked over at Jeremy as the baby Gilbert looked at Ric's future daughters. Future Jeremy seemed hot (yeah am making Jyler a thing because why not🤷 they had chemistry) ,hotter than he currently was. But Tyler shook his head ; he wasn't gay , it was a fleeting moment; however a voice in his head said otherwise.

             Matt noticed Tyler's staring at Jeremy in a different light and he smirked; the two needed to clear their sexual tension. He had noticed it during the time they both fought over his sister.

                  L - it's very good actually. We call you uncle but basically you're like the cool older brother who spoils us.

                 J - Lizzie's right . We don't see you very much since you and Mom are busy with recruiting more students that need help. But we get along very well. Like Lizzie said you're basically more of an older brother. On our eleventh birthday , you gave Lizzie and I charm bracelets with our intials on it.

                   The twins smiled at Jeremy who beamed . He had grown to see Alaric as a father figure after his own dad passed away , so he was curious with how he got along with his teacher's future daughters.

                       Alaric patted Jeremy's shoulder , he was glad that the girls considered Jeremy like an older brother and Jo , Luke and Liv were glad that even though they weren't alive  in the girls' future  their daughters/ nieces  did have family looking out for them in the future.

                     E2 - what about me ? How do we get along?

                  The dopplerganger asked and it took all of Lizzie's will power not to roll her eyes and Josie didn't know how to respond seeing Future Elena definitely didn't take the hint that Jeremy was their favorite Gilbert and not her. The doctor didn't seem to realize her step sisters just weren't really fond of her.