DEATH KEEPS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR part 1

Key : Elijah - E , Elena-E2 , Esther-E3

            Marcel - M , Matt-M2 , Mikael - M3

           Josie - J , Jeremy-J2 , Joshua - J3

       Lizzie - L ,  Landon- L2

          Rebekah - R , Rafael - R2

         Henry - H ,  Hayley-H2

         Davina - D , Damon - D2

       Alaric, Stefan, Tyler, Bonnie, Klaus and Caroline as A, S, T, B, K and C .

         MG, Jed, Kaleb, Cami , kol , Finn, Freya, Luke , Liv and Kai.

Geez forgot how many people are in this audience😨😨😨😨😨. So I'm sticking with the keys.

Heads up , if you decide to watch a Kdrama called Duty After school do not go beyond episode 6, there are ten episodes but if you're emotionally strong then go ahead , if not don't , they don't call Kdrama Ktrauma for nothing. Like seriously, I'm still reeling from the aftermath of the finale. If you haven't checked the series out , you can read my ' REACTING TO DUTY AFTER SCHOOL' fanfic here on Wattpad. It's honestly my favorite Reacting Fan Fic I have written.

[The screen shows the students at the Salvatore school all writing various letters of their own]

                      Damon , Kol and Kai - what's going on?

                          Josie , Lizzie and Jed - it was Remembrance Day.

                          Cami - what is that?

                    Kaleb - it's when we students get to write letters to our departed ones.

                        Jed , MG, Landon  and Kaleb looked at Rafael in concern knowing this viewing wasn't going to be easy , while Josie and Lizzie were curious to watch but knew Henry wasn't keen to this screening.

                          Rebekah and Freya - Henry do you partake in this?

                          H - not really.

                     K - why not Henry.

                      H - I really never saw the point in writing to the dead.

                         Marcel , Elijah, Hayley and Davina looked at the blonde boy in concern, while the rest of the Mikaelson siblings had to agree Henry had a point.

                      Blue and Green exchanged a look seeing how every Rembrance Day their parents wrote letters to those they left - it was an annual family tradition.

                          Kol - I honestly don't see the purpose either. It's not like the dead are going to read.

                        Bonnie and Caroline - DON'T BE CALLOUS.

                          Cami, Elena and Jeremy  looked at Henry ; they too had tried writing to their departed ones at the beginning but it never really made the grief go away.