MALIVORE part 2

Key : Elijah - E , Elena-E2 , Esther-E3

            Marcel - M , Matt-M2 , Mikael - M3

           Josie - J , Jeremy-J2 , Joshua - J3

       Lizzie - L ,  Landon- L2

          Rebekah - R , Rafael - R2

         Henry - H ,  Hayley-H2

         Davina - D , Damon - D2

       Alaric, Stefan, Tyler, Bonnie, Klaus and Caroline as A, S, T, B, K and C .

         MG, Jed, Kaleb, Cami , kol , Finn, Freya, Luke , Liv and Kai.

NOTE writing this particular episode is sad for me because I felt really sorry for the Dryad. Not every love story has a happy ending😢😢😢. Merry Christmas by the way.

[The screen shows the Dryad talking to Oliver as the vampire looks at his ring]

[Dryad] There were so many in that grove. Do you not remember any of us?

[Oliver just looks confused as Alaric and Dorian observe]

            [Alaric]But she knew you. She knows your name, that you're a vampire.

[Oliver]I'm not sure what's going on here, but... ...we've never met before.

                Freya - so this malivore is that powerful to just erase the memory of anyone or anything?

                  Supersquad - yup.

            The squad couldn't believe they too ended up like Oliver when they forgot about Henry. It just felt awful that they had moved on without his presence especially amongst Josie , Lizzie and Jed .

                   Luke - so malivore exists in our current time?

                      Jed - Yes.

                   MG - yeah but he's dormant in yo time.

            The people of the past  were getting more and more curious about this entity and more importantly where to find it. Esther's mind thought this creature could help wipe out the vampire species.

               Elijah and Stefan - so you haven't defeated him yet ?

               Supersquad - no.

                Blue - that's enough about malivore . Malivore is the supersquad's problem just as Fate decided .

               The past people nodded , while the Mikaelson siblings, Scooby gang and the grandparents three weren't planning on letting the subject go.

                   While the supersquad understood from what Blue just said ; it meant they were born to face malivore only MG was excited about this. The twins noticed Henry was in a deep thought wondering what . Henry had a theory on how to defeat malivore but he didn't want to believe.

[Oliver gets up to leave while the Dryad stands up]

[Dryad]In the forest, there was a clearing next to the river.

[Oliver turns and looks at her]

   [Dryad]The bed would blossom with daffodils every spring.

[Oliver] Yeah, I walk there every day. It's where I proposed to my wife.