SOME PIPO JUST WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN part 2

Key : E - Elijah, E2 - Elena, E3 - Esther

M - Marcel , M2-Matt , M3- Mikael

J - Josie , J2-Jeremy J3-Joshua

. D-Davina D2-Damon

R- Rebekkah , R2-Rafael

H - Henry , H2- Lizzie

K - Klaus

L- lizzie , L2-Landon

MG - MG, Jed- Jed, , Kaleb - Kaleb , Kol-Kol, Jo - Jo , Liv -Liv, Luke - Luke, Cami - Cami

Freya - Freya , Finn - Finn .

Alaric, Bonnie, Caroline, Stefan and Tyler as A, B , C, S and T respectively.

Voice 2 - what you you doing?.

The second voice surprised the audience, there was already one mysterious disbodied figure and now there was another.

L - is that a kid?

Everyone agreed with Lizzie on that; the second voice sounded really immature , like an ten year old. They all heard a groan which was obviously from the first voice.

Voice 1 - what the heck are you doing here!

Voice 2 - I couldn't find you and since it's a day off I assumed you must have brought the others for another viewing. So I wanted to tag along too.

All the ladies except Esther cooed , they didn't know where exactly the voices were residing in the theater , but based on the younger one's whining , he was adorable.

K - can you explain what is happening?

J2- And this isn't the first time you've brought people?

Voice sighs - To answer your question Jeremy, my friends(team mates) and I usually spend our lesiure time using my power to project funny moments that have transpired in time, you can say a trip down memorial lane.

The past people picked up on the 'friends' - the members of the later Super Squad, the current Squad believed the voice , he didn't give them any reason to not believe him.

Unbeknownst to them, the younger voice was fan girling at seeing the OG members of the Supersquad, wanting to squeal especially at the sight of Henry and the twins, the older voice had to restrain him.

Voice - and this little trouble maker is my annoying little brother.

. All the older siblings could understand the voice and nodded ; younger siblings could be annoying at times, the younger siblings scoffed. Elijah and the rest of the Mikaelsons siblings glared at Finn as he nodded along, Freya smiled wishing she had the experience of growing up with get siblings.

Kaleb - since there are two of you. What do we call you, coz we agree we y'all can't call you mysterious voices of the ceiling .

Voice - for time related reasons we can go by allises. We haven't been born yet but I can guarantee you all we've met in one point of your lives, perks of being time travellers - messing with people so we usually go by real names.

That got everyone thinking of all the possible strangers they have met in life and the voice and his sibling could be one of them. The voice smirked at messing with their minds.