MOMBIE DEAREST part 2

Key : Elijah - E , Elena-E2 , Esther-E3

            Marcel - M , Matt-M2 , Mikael - M3

           Josie - J , Jeremy-J2 , Joshua - J3

       Lizzie - L ,  Landon- L2

          Rebekah - R , Rafael - R2

         Henry - H ,  Hayley-H2

         Davina - D , Damon - D2

       Alaric, Stefan, Tyler, Bonnie, Klaus and Caroline as A, S, T, B, K and C .

         MG, Jed, Kaleb, Cami , kol ,
Finn, Freya, Luke , Liv and Kai.

Take note after this chapter , I won't update this story in a while , school is due in a few weeks am trying to get ready and the watching fics I mainly want to focus on most are Wednesday and It . I also want to dive in more in my other stories before I head off.

[The screen shows Henry still trying to teach Rafael how to waltz]

[Henry]I can't believe you slept with Lizzie Saltzman.

             [Rafael]Look, I was mad and she was there.

Super squad boys - DUDE!

The boys minus Henry said in unison and Rafael found a majority of the ladies glaring at him especially the Saltzman twins and the guys except two hated grandfather's as well Kol and Kai who were repressing cackles , shook their heads.

[Henry gives Rafael a  stern look]

[Henry] Dude that's just wrong.

[Rafael] I didn't say I was proud of it.

R2 - exactly , my bad.

[Rafael] You're leading.

      [Henry]You're officially a gigolo.

[Rafael Scoffs ] Thanks for this.

[The two break apart and Rafael turns to look at Henry before leaving the gym]

[Rafael Laughs ] I guess I'll see you at the party.

            [Henry]No, you won't. I have been enough to their birthday parties more than any boy should be.

            L - and what the heck is that supposed to mean Mikaelson?

        The blonde Siphoner gave Henry a look to which he rolled his eyes.

                  H - no offense , but watching you two over the years - it's mainly a routine by now. You do the same thing so why bother?

That and Henry was always jealous whenever the twins held a party , sure his fellow classmates also had their parties held at the school - but it was the twins' birthday that always irked him - which the tribid boy had assumed was jealousy .