WE ARE BEING PUNKED PEDRO

Key : Elijah - E , Elena-E2 , Esther-E3

            Marcel - M , Matt-M2 , Mikael - M3

           Josie - J , Jeremy-J2 , Joshua - J3

       Lizzie - L ,  Landon- L2

          Rebekah - R , Rafael - R2

         Henry - H ,  Hayley-H2

         Davina - D , Damon - D2

       Alaric, Stefan, Tyler, Bonnie, Klaus and Caroline as A, S, T, B, K and C .

         MG, Jed, Kaleb, Cami , kol , Finn, Freya, Luke , Liv and Kai.

   A/N Sai Joshi  is literally my favorite female character on tv right now. She's so fierce and brave , not willing to endure anyone's taunts even if it comes out disrespectful to elders, and wants to fulfill her dream no matter who stands in her way. #Sairat , Sai and Virat, I love you both😘😘😘😘.

      H - hey Blue can I ask you a question?

                Henry looked at the ceiling , the tribid was curious on how blue and green looked like.

              Blue - go on

           H - I don't mean to sound rude , but are witches not wary of yours and Green's power ?

                   All the supernaturals of the past started murmers of agreement, even the rest of the squad  knew how some witches were hell bent on eradicating things for the sake of upholding nature's balance or whatever.

             Green - yup

          Blue -  some have tried to kill us but they are just jealous that fate is on our side and not whatever balance they talk about and their whiny ancestors.

                    The audience noticed this wasn't the first time Blue referred to fate as if they were friends or something , they were too afraid of asking that question, scared the answer was correct.

              Blue - there's this tyrant witch , he's been after my and Green's powers for a while to manipulate and bend time to his will, but well , let's just say it isn't easy to capture a time Traveller; seeing we can travel through any point in both time and space. Okay let's start.

                         Everyone could understand why someone would be after the two siblings' powers , the power of time could be so handy when the situation called for it. The rotten three were the ones thinking so greedily on what they could do if they had either of the mysterious siblings' powers.

[ The screen turns on to show Dorian teaching to the older witch students who were sitting in a circle holding hands. The twins and Henry among the students]

              [Dorian] All right, gather together. Chain spells are about the fluid movement of energy from witch to witch .

                      All the past witches looked amused by the human librarian teaching the young witches as if he was one himself ; they were actually impressed.

     [ Dorian then notices someone is missing in the group]

       [Dorian] Where  is Penelope Park?

                        [Lizzie smirks] Uh, lady cramps , Mr Williams.