SOME PIPO JUST WANT TO WATCH THE WORLD BURN part 1

Key : E - Elijah, E2- Elena , E3 - Esther

             H - Henry , H2 - Hayley

          M - Marcel  , M2 - Matt , M3 - Mikael

              J - Josie , J2 - Jeremy

               L - Lizzie , L2  - Landon

                   K - Klaus

          D - Davina , D2 -Damon

            C - Caroline

              R - Rebekah , R2 - Rafael

           Alaric , Stefan  , Tyler and Bonnie - A, S , T and B respectively

          Freya ,  Finn  , MG , Jed  , Kol , Kaleb , Kai ,  Cami , Luke , Liv ,and Jo

    Joshua woke up with a groan as the screen turned on, upon hearing him wake up ; Kai, Josie and Lizzie rolled their eyes simultaneously.

                 [ The scene begins with Henry in Emma Tig's office]

[Emma] I see that you've decided to double down your nihilism .

[Henry rolls his eyes and plants a fake smile]

                     [Henry] Thanks

          Cami - you guys have therapy sessions?

                      The blonde human looked at the super squad as they nodded. She was still processing everything that happened since she got here.

             Cami - uh

            She turned to look at Alaric and Caroline; the future founder's of the school.

              Cami - if you guys still have the idea of the whole school business. You wouldn't mind looking at my resume for the post would you? - Pysch major

               Kol - well , Nik you would need  therapy most

             Kol smiled at his brother who glared at him.

               Voice - no offense, but the whole lot of you here , especially the Mikaelsons need therapy. But yes Kol , you can say Cami was Klaus' personal and favorite 'therapist'.

                Klaus grunted at the statement, Cami was amused, while Kol , Jeremy, Caroline ,  Marcel and Damon giggled at the image of Klaus on a chair talking about his issues.

                 K - now I know you're lying! Me and therapy?

              Voice - not exactly in the line you're thinking. But you two were very close , she even told you that you could break the cycle of abuse Mikael had began so that you could be the light for Henry. You even said you would carry her with you always - because she inspired goodness in you.

( A/N Klaroline fans don't attack me , yes she made Klaus feel when he was still a major villain, but personally Cami and Hayley made much more impact  on him , that's my opinion and Civic Education says tolerance but I won't tolerate if you start attacking on how one ship was better , and if this was a nightworld book , Cami and Klaus would be soulmates no doubt).