MOMBIE DEAREST part 1

Key : Elijah - E , Elena-E2 , Esther-E3

            Marcel - M , Matt-M2 , Mikael - M3

           Josie - J , Jeremy-J2 , Joshua - J3

       Lizzie - L ,  Landon- L2

          Rebekah - R , Rafael - R2

         Henry - H ,  Hayley-H2

         Davina - D , Damon - D2

       Alaric, Stefan, Tyler, Bonnie, Klaus and Caroline as A, S, T, B, K and C .

         MG, Jed, Kaleb, Cami , kol , Finn, Freya, Luke , Liv and Kai.

I was too excited and decided to work on part 1 of this chapter before I go back to focusing on my other stories. Enjoy.  BTW I no longer ship Sairat. Virat is just do annoying and dumb , Sai is too good for him and she deserves better.

   Blue - what we're about to see is a little violent. Green cover your eyes before I send you in prehistoric times

               Green - oh man

             The audience were curious because for blue to order his little brother like that was serious.

[The screen shows Alaric and Jo are giving their vows during the wedding ]

[Alaric] Neither one of us should be here right now. We've spend our life dodging fate and beating the odds.

[Elena and Damon look at each other happily while Alaric speaks]

              Rebekah groans -  even on some one else's day , does the world need to revolve around you ?

                 Elena rolled her eyes , while Freya was curious to know what happened for her sister to hate the dopplerganger.

[Alaric] But, because we did, I got to meet you, the most beautiful, hilarious

[Jo laughs and smiles at her groom]

                   J - Dad looked so handsome on his wedding

                  L - so did Mom. Both our moms look like Queens on their special days.

                  H - girls. I don't mean to ruin your parade . But isn't this the day ....you know.

                 The twins' smiles automatically fell when they understood what Henry meant.

[Alaric]and intimidatingly brilliant woman I have ever known. You inspire me, you've shown me that happiness is actually something that I can have in my life. And so...

[He grabs the ring from Tyler and puts it on Jo's finger]

[Alaric] I promise to be with you, and love you, and to dodge fate with you--  for the rest of our lives.

                Jo felt a tug on her heart ; Alaric's vow was so lovely and beautiful, while the history teacher/hunter noticed he looked more happy to wed Jo than when he married Isobel. Sure he was happy that time , but it wasn't the same happiness his future self had around Jo.

[Jo begins to cry, and The Scooby members have smiles on their faces. Stefan and Caroline looked at each other , fingers intertwined]

                 Stefan and Caroline just looked at each other blushing - their future selves seemed very happy together.