THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU RUN

Key : E , E2 and E3 - Elijah and Elena and Esther respectively

M , M 2&3 - Marcel, Mikael and Matt.

J - Josie , Jo just Jo , J2- Jeremy , J3- Joshua

D and D2 - Davina and Damon respectively

H - Henry , H2 - Hayley

K - Klaus 

L , L 2 - Lizzie  and Landon respectively

C and Cami - Caroline and Cami just as Cami

R and R2 - Rebekah and Rafael

Alaric , Stefan , Tyler and Bonnie as A, S , T and B respectively.

MG -MG and Jed just Jed  Liv, Luke , Kol , Freya , Finnetc

[Henry] : When we're young we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain.
Good and evil, a savior and a lost cause? But what if the only difference is who is telling the story?

L - Dramatic much ?

The super squad giggled as Henry rolled his eyes at the siphon's comment.

E- He seems some like a wise young fellow.

(Freya and Finn) - agreed

[Henry] My name is Henrik Mikaelson.

The screen paused as questions began to bombard the room.

Everyone (minus Cami , Kai and Supersquad) - WHAT?!

D2 - seriously another one? Are Mikaelsons just popping up?!

E2 - how is that possible??

B - is it just a coincidence or are you really related to them

M - I don't think it's a conicidence.

R - how?!

K - LIES!

Henry looked hurt at his Dad's outburst , he understood that this wasn't the man who fathered him yet and such news could stun anyone but it still hurt. Josie and Lizzie who were sitting on either side of him placed their hands on his. Esther and Mikael eyed the boy suspiciously.

Voice - EVERYONE SHUT UP!

At that , everyone quieted down but the Mystic gang were eyeing the boy.

Voice - yes he is a Mikaelson. His Henrik Rene Mikaelson the only first born child and son of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall aka Andrea Labonair.

Everyone, except the Super Squad was taken aback by this new piece of information. Mikael glared at the boy with hate.

K - Vampires cannot procreate

All past vampires in the room- exactly .

Voice - Klaus. You were born a Werewolf but magic turned you into a vampire. You recently broke your curse, that loophole enabled you to conceive. Henrik is your son.

All the supernaturals minus the super squad tried to digest this news , the humans were shocked to the very core. The Mystic gang couldn't believe the devil of Mystic Falls had a kid in future, Marcel looked at the boy and prayed he wasn't enough like his father. Klaus looked like someone kicked him in the stomach , he looked at Kol and wanted him to deny this claim but Kol looked at him seriously , speechless and that was something he didn't do.