sixty-seven | bullying

"Have I told you how gorgeous your freckles are?" Tabitha whispered, as they laid in Oliver's bed. They were watching a movie after school, and had started making out in the middle of it. She'd turned to him, and caught the freckles that laid scattered on his cheeks. She was between his legs, his back resting on his headboard, the position he'd put her in when the movie had started. The aforementioned boy chuckled softly, and pressed a kiss on her neck. She genuinely didn't know what was going on in the movie, or what movie she had been watching, not when Oliver would kiss her until she had a fuzzy brain.

He was fiddling with the resin guitar she'd made for him with the rose petals that she stole from his desk. He barely used it to play his guitar for fear that it would get ruined so he carried with him all day.

"You're making me distracted." He whined, and his eyes went back to his laptop. Tabitha giggled, and her insides flipped when Oliver's hand rested against her bare stomach. She kept quiet, and wriggled gently in his hands. Talia and Ariana had somehow figured out that the song was about her and decided to tease her about it. Axel already knew and just shrugged when Ariana had told him. Speaking of her boyfriend, he sighed inaudibly when the movie ended and he let his finger hover over the laptop's keys.

"Do you want to watch a movie in the car?" He whispered, lips brushing the shell of her ear.

Tabitha ignored the rhythm of the butterflies in her belly, and blinked. "What?"

"I asked, if you want to watch a movie in the car." He repeated, as he grinned.

"Where are we going?" She asked, as he slid off the bed to his closet. Oliver pulled off his shirt in one fluid motion, before shrugging on a sweater. It was getting colder, and it'd start snowing soon. Oliver's house was nice and warm and she'd taken off her sweater but now, she had to look for it. She rummaged through his bed and his blanket but he tapped her back. Tabitha whirled to look at him.

"Hands up."

She raised an eyebrow, and Oliver rolled his eyes. "Hands up, princess."

Tabitha lifted her hands cautiously, and pouted. "Am I bring arrested?" He pulled his sweater over her head and then lifted her hair from within the sweater. His musk wafted over her noses and she relaxed. Oliver liked to use cologne and she'd grown addicted to it over the few weeks that they'd been dating. Not that she hadn't been creeping on his scent before they started dating.

He kissed her slowly, and deeply, his hand tucked under her chin. Tabitha knew he was kissing her to distract her from the question she had asked. She knew Oliver enough to know what he was thinking, what she didn't know was how to avoid the temptation that he was. His other hand gripped her waist and she clutched his sweater in her hands. He let her go, kissing the determination to know where they were going, since they had planned to spend the day together.

"C'mon. We're leaving now." He asserted as he held her hand.

Tabitha tilted her head before gripping his hand tightly. "Where are we going, Ollie?"

"On a date. I'm trying to be romantic here, princess." He revealed, eyes as light as they'd been since they met. Tabitha melted a bit, as she did whenever he called her princess. He knew though, judging by the sly smirk that curled his lips.

She grumbled as she pulled on her shoes. "Could've just said so. Dumb boy." He chuckled as he pulled something off his bed. Tabitha paused to look at him, and the grey shirt he wore that matched hers. "Then why am I wearing your sweater?"

Oliver handed her the pink sweater she was wearing as she walked in. "Because you look fucking adorable, princess. Now shush, because I'm trying to be romantic and mysterious and you know that I'll end up spilling everything if you keep looking at me like that so please?" He ended, picked his keys before holding her hand, and when she nodded, he kissed her nose and patted her head. "Thank you, my love." Oliver had recently started calling her his love, and it never failed to make her brain mushy and her entire body fuzzy under his eyes. He knew and did it when she was being particularly difficult to annoy him, and he wanted to placate her.