bonus chapter | prom | part two

Oliver wouldn't stop looking at Tabitha. Not that he wanted to, but it was a thing he'd noticed as his eyes followed her everywhere. As she was by the table getting a cupcake, as she giggled with Ariana, as she got frosting on the corner of her lips and he helped her clean it off, and as she was glaring cutely at him currently. They were in an empty classroom, and she was wiping the frosting that his tongue had missed, and muttering under her breath.

"Stop laughing." She whined, as he chuckled for the umpteenth time. "It's not funny. Everyone saw. That's scandalous behavior, Ollie."

Oliver laughed, and she hit his chest, pouting. "I'm sorry princess. Forgive me?" He said, his hands snaking her waist. Her fingers played with his tie, her eyes not meeting his. The room wasn't lit brightly, but in the dim light that shot in from the halls, her eyes were light and absent of worry or fear and God, the sight almost made him fall to his knees. She was more carefree, and made fun of him and he wasn't averse to it.

"Only because you're so cute." She mumbled, her hands connecting behind his neck. Oliver's head rested in her neck, and he breathed in her perfume softly. "That tickles." She laughed underneath her breath. He pressed kisses on the spot that had her laughing out loud. "You tease."

Oliver's fingers dug in her waist, and she pressed against him subtly. "I'm the tease?" He asked, incredulity sneaking in his tone.

"Why? Do you think I'm the tease?" Tabitha's eyes widened deceivingly, and she giggled. "I certainly don't mean to. I'm sorry." He scoffed, and she then she kissed him. Her perfume swirled around them, and the air was laced with her scent. Butterflies danced in the belly of his stomach. His hands clamped on her waist and pulled her even closer to him. Her hands played with the baby hair on the back of his head and the kiss turned lazy. Oliver leaned against a chair and Tabitha was between his legs.

Tabitha pulled away, and pushed her head in his chest. "So this was your plan. To pull me here to have your wicked way with me. Have you always been this naughty?" He said, chuckling lowly.

She laughed again, and played with his tie. "You are the naughty one." She mumbled quietly. He hummed in a placating tone. "Excuse me, you're the one who kissed me in front of everyone. No, that wasn't even it. You basically licked my face."

"And I'm sorry."

Tabitha looked him over, and snorted. "I really am, princess." Oliver drawled, kissing the sides of her lips and hearing the sharp intake of breath that escaped her. "Forgive me?" He asked before pressing kisses to her face, and her neck until she chuckled sweetly.

"I already have. You're too cute for me to be mad at."

Oliver sighed mockingly. "Are you only with me for my looks?"

"Yes." She said, nodding seriously. "Didn't I make it clear in the first place?" She shrugged, and kissed his cheek before patting it solemnly. "C'mon, let me go parade my pretty boyfriend around."

Tabitha held his head and led him out of the classroom, and in the corner of his eye, he could see Aiden and a girl. The blond looked over Tabitha's figure, and Oliver's besotted smile as Oliver stared at his beautiful girlfriend and Aiden looked away, his jaw clenched. Tabitha didn't see them though, and she led him happily to the hall. There was a dark corner that everyone had been making out in, and she led him there, her back against his chest.

"Now flash them your pretty smile, and let them see." He chuckled, and squeezed her hand tightly. His hand left hers and gingerly traced the skin on her waist, her dress was thin and he knew that she would feel it but eh, what was he if not a tease? Tabitha stilled, and her muscles taut but she relaxed softly against him.

The song changed, and turned slow, and Oliver leaned to whisper in Tabitha's ear. "Dance with me?"

"I'd love to." She said, and gripped his hand tightly as she led him to the dancefloor, not smack dab in the middle but rather in the outskirts. Tabitha connected her hands behind his neck, and his hands held her waist. They swayed gently, and he glanced at her face again, and felt his heart race.

She stared up at him, and looked down, with a tiny giggle. "You're staring."

"I know." Oliver breathed slowly because he felt like he'd pass out when she stared at him again. The spotlights were passing over everyone, and when it did settled on Tabitha before moving, her eyes were bright and soft and beautiful. Almost caramel eyes dripping with joy and innocence. "You are gorgeous, and I am so in love with you."

Tabitha looked away, a bashful smile lighting her face. "Stop." She whined, looking away. The music stopped and continued again, in the same soft tempo, and she turned to him, kissing his cheek. "But I'm very, very in love with you." Oliver blushed, his cheeks darkening. He twirled her, and she laughed, throwing her head back. "My feet hurt. Can we go outside to sit down?" He nodded and led her outside to their garden.

They held hands that swung as they walked outside in peaceful silence. The moon was very bright, and shone silvery light on their path. There was a bench that had recently been added, and that's where they sat. Tabitha rested her head on his shoulder and they stayed there quietly, until Tabitha started pulling Oliver's rings off his fingers and fitting them on hers.

She pulled off her shoes, and Oliver placed her feet on his lap, and gently massaged her feet for a few seconds before she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I need to get my other shoes from the car." She whispered into the silent, peaceful night. "But I don't want to wear these shoes again.

Oliver stood up first, and pulled off his suit jacket, placing it on Tabitha's shoulders, avoiding her awe lined eyes, as his cheeks bloomed red. "C'mon then, my love. I'll carry you to the car and you can get your shoes."

"Really?"

He nodded and Oliver could just tell that she was blushing. "Okay." She replied gently, smiling at him and his heart skipped multiple beats, probably stopped too and his sweaty palms did nothing to help clean off the sweat on his forehead. She knew and grinned, kissing his cheek.

"Bully." He muttered and her hands circled his waist.

Tabitha looked up at him, her chin on his chest and a bashful smile adorned his face. "Thank you, that's very sweet of you." He groaned, and looked away, his cheeks probably redder than tomatoes. She kissed him softly and he cupped her face, wondering if she could hear the way his heart was beating so fast he was scared it would burst out of his chest, the way he'd do anything to see her smile because her smile was enough to brighten his day.

"I love you, princess."

He thumped her forehead. "I love you too, Ollie."

***********

is this the end? probably not tbh.