4 | it ain't me

Pairing: Loki x Fem!Reader

Warnings: angst, cheating

---

You happily walked into the direction of Loki's room. You had great news. Your avenger rank just got up onto a higher level. Without knocking on the door, you opened it and froze at what you saw. A naked Loki on his bed. With a woman under him. And that woman wasn't you.

"Oh shit." You heard him mutter under his breath. "Darling I swear it isn't what it looks like." You clenched your fists, holding back the tears that came with your anger.

"It isn't what it looks like, huh? Well it does seem like you just cheated on me you asshole!" You stormed out of the room, leaving the door open.

You walked into you room, violently slamming the door. Not even ten seconds after you entered the room, you heard a knock on your door. "Y/N please let me in. I need to explain." He opened the door and walked over to you after closing it. "What is there to explain, Loki? It's over. I hope you'll understand what you did and that you'll never do it again. No, I don't wanna know where you've been or where you're going. But I know I won't be home, and you'll be on your own. Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning? Who's gonna rock you when the sun won't let you sleep? Who's waking up to try to get home, when you're drunk and all alone?"

"Y/N-"

"No Loki. It ain't me. You fucked up, and now you'll pay for it. Goodbye. Have a nice life."