8 | reality - pt. 2

Pairing: Loki x Fem!Reader

Warnings: none

Previously: "What's wrong love?" A deep voice asked. You turned around and saw the raven haired god standing next to your bed. He smiled at you. "Loki! Y-you're real!" you got up from the bed and jumped into his arms. "Of course I'm real." he whispered in your ear.

Requested by: ProudGryffindor22

You can read part 1 on my first oneshot book.

---

You cried as you hugged Loki tight. "My love, don't cry. I'm here now, aren't I?" He put his hand on your cheek and softly wiped away your tears after you pulled away from the hug. He leaned down and kissed your forehead.

"Now, my sweet, let's go home, shall we?" Your eyes widened. "To Asgard? You're saying Asgard is real too?"

He gave you a few moments to jump around like a little kid before taking ahold of your hand and pulling you outside of your appartment to a meadow, where he called Heimdall.

You felt a little dizzy while travelling through the worlds, but that went away once you reached the bifrost. You look around, taking in the beauty of the gold.

Loki smiled at you and pulled you to the rainbow bridge where your mouth fell open, and you started tearing up again at the view of the realm. Loki chuckled and lead you to a black horse that stood near the bifrost.

He lifted you and set you down on it before getting on it himself. He took the reins in one hand, and held your waist with the other.

When you arrived at the palace, Loki helped you step off off the horse and then gave the reins to a servant, before taking your hand and leading you to the entrance.

He showed you your room where you were brought asgardian attire and after you put it on, you walked with Loki to his room.

"Wow...", you were amazed by the architecture and the decoration of his room. "It's beautiful", you admired every part of the chamber. "Just like you."

Loki grinned at you. He took both of your hands and leaned down to press a sweet kiss to your lips.

The day continued as the young demi-god showed you his favourite spots in the palace, including his library, Frigga's rose gardens, the ball room. In the evening, after having dinner in the feast hall, you and Loki made your way back to his chambers.

"I want to show you something, my love." Loki took your hand and lead you to the huge balcony behind the massive windows.

You leaned onto the railing and felt as he hugged you from behind. "Look", he pointed at the stars. "Do you see that one bright star? Go two stars up, and one to the left. That's Midgard."

You followed Loki's finger as he showed you Midgard. "I didn't know you can see earth from here." He chuckled, "You can also see Asgard from earth. I'll show you one day."

You turn around to face Loki. You look into his eyes for a while, and they seem even brighter in the light of the stars and the moon. You lean your head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

Loki's lips softly touch the top of your head.. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hold you like this", he whispers in your ear, his voice full of emotion. "Like what?" you question.

"Like mine."

You never felt happier. You were finally united with the love of your life, without a worry in the world. Loki held you the entire night, until you fell asleep in his arms, with a smile on your face.