6 | sleepyhead

Pairing: Loki x Fem!Reader

Warnings: none

Setting: you and Loki are both avengers

---

You were lying on the couch of the Avengers headquarters that you recently moved in to. Watching TV, your eyes were slowly becoming heavy and you were struggling to keep your head straight.

"You seem tired, Y/N", Loki, who was giving you company, said. You just nodded, your head falling back onto the pillow.

"You should go to bed. Come on."

Loki took your hand and pulled you off the couch, walking you to your room.

In the elevator you leaned against the mirror and closed your eyes, whispering something to yourself.

"What did you say?" Loki thought he heard something.

"You know, I have a crush on you. I've had a crush on your for a very long time now." You yawned, not really processing what you just said.

"Well Y/N, I like you too."

You were already sleeping before Loki could finish his sentence.

The God just chuckled and carried your body to bed, sitting down in a chair next to you.

The next morning you woke up to the raven haired creature next to you, and shrieked at the view. You didn't remember anything from last night, except that you fell asleep at some point.

"What the..." You whispered.

Loki wrinkled his forehead and opened his eyes. "My back hurts."

"What did I say to you yesterday?", you asked.

A smirk appeared on Loki's face. You imagined all the worst possibilities.

"You finally admitted that you have a crush on me, Y/N." You took a pillow, burying your face in it.

"But I have some very good news for you. I like you as well, lovely midgardian. Would you allow me to court you?"

You lifted your face from the pillow, seeing that Loki sat on the bed, next to you. "Yeah... Yeah of course."

You smiled.

Loki moved closer to you, his hand touching your collarbone.

Then moving up to your jaw, he pulled you to his face.

When his lips finally touched yours, you felt something you've never felt before. Something exploding inside you. A feeling of happiness you couldn't even try to describe.

A/N:

I haven't written in this book for almost a year oops

But here I am again