Universe

| Chapter 1 |

-•••-

I take my usual seat in the empty lecture hall. Class starts in 24 minutes to be exact.
Why am I early you ask? Well to answer your question... No, I'm not a nerd.

I like to think of myself as a Wattpad addict. So what better place to feed my addiction than a spacious empty room?

I adjust my curls as I lean back into my seat. With my phone in hand, my fingers eagerly tap on the orange-themed app and I let myself get sucked into yet another book.

~

I switched on the shower before removing my bra and strapping in. I close my eyes sighing deeply as the warm water runs down my body. I let myself get fully soaked before grepping the shampoo.

" Emmy" I hear my name being called from the bedroom. " Shower" I yelled back.

As I was about to wash my legs I heard the bathroom door open and close announcing Jason's arrival. " Let me help you with that," his husky voice said.

I give him a nod as he starts removing his clothes. I am mat with a sight I still need to get used to. His model-like body entered the shower. My eyes could not help but admire his slightly hard length.

" Like what you see," he says as gently takes my hand and places it flat against his chest. I only nod as I trail my hands down his body until I wrapped my fingers around his thick length. Slowly I move my hand up and down while applying pressure to his throbbing tip.

He thrusts his hips forward into my hand and lets out a groan which sends shivers straight to my aching clit.

Before I know it my back is against the wall and his sliding his tip up and down my slit
" fuck baby you're---

~

" Damn girl"

I shot out of my seat nearly tipping my laptop over. With a hand on my fast-beating heart and turn to glare at the culprit who almost gave me a heart attack
" are you trying to kill me ?" I yelled.

" So that's what you read" the piece of shit responds looking too amused for my liking.

" dude, who the fuck are you even?" I asked flicking my wrist.

" Shawn," the redhead says extending his hand forward.

" Well fuck off ginger" I dismissed switching on my laptop. Thankfully he leaves so I could finally acknowledge how fucking embarrassing that was.

If I wasn't black my cheeks would have been redder than tomato sauce. Luckily for me, the room starts filling up before I can dwell on the guy who caught me.

-•••-

As the professor ended the lecture I swear I didn't understand shit. Yes, I heard him talking but I wasn't listening. I mentally scolded myself for not paying attention and knowing the old hag, she probably gave us an assignment or something.

Now I have to talk to people. Ugh, that's so much work. It's my third year studying and yet I have no friends. And no I'm not weird or anything. I just don't do attachments. People are temporary. Either they leave on their own accord or they die.

I'm not necessarily fond of talking to people because they might start to think it's okay to talk to me. Which is not. I don't know most of my classmates but there are a few regular friendly faces I know.

I look around campus silently searching for a familiar face. I tried zooming in from where I stand but remembered that my big eyes are just for decoration.

Just my luck huh? The semester barely started two weeks ago and I've lost my iPad, burned my elbow, almost got hit by a car, and now on this gorgeous Friday, I have been caught reading porn and missed an entire lecture.

Give me a break universe

I walked around for a while and guess what? I couldn't find any of my classmates. All fucking 356 of them. Groaning I sit down under a tree, leaning my back against it. Takes out a chocolate bar and snacks on it.

Don't get me wrong I want to be successful and independent. But it seems like life doesn't want me to. First I tried to follow in my mother's footsteps and became a doctor and even managed to make it to the second year before finally dropping out. Medical school is not for the weak. Since that didn't work out I decided to business school but that isn't going as well as I want it to.

Life is a bitch

School is hoe

Maybe I should become a stripper.

I mean look at CardiB she was one now she's rich as fuck. Imma put a pin on that thought. I give my surroundings a quick scan before taking out my phone. Ah, so where was I?

Right
~

Before I know it my back is against the wall and his sliding his tip up and down my slit
" fuck baby you're so wet for me"

I let out a shaky moan as he sucks on my sweet spot. His thumb rubs small circles on my clit making my eyes roll back " yes that's right" "you doing so good baby" he whispers in my ear

He moves his tip directly at my entrance as he places his lips on mine. Slowly he pus----

~

" You at it again?"

Choke. I'm choking. Wrong hole. The chocolate went in the wrong hole.

I cough and cough patting my chest. Tears run down my face as struggle to breathe. Out of all the ways I could have died. I die because of a fucking bar-one.

Fuck you universe

¶¶¶