Dreams

| Chapter 14 |

-••••-

Did you know?

When you dream about someone it's a reflection of how you see them. Well, that is according to google.

My mind has betrayed me many times before. It has left me alone in serious situations such as exams and arguments but never has it tried to alter my dreams.

This morning I woke with an ache between my legs and sweat dripping from my forehead. I had many wet dreams before, be it about a celebrity or even a fictional character from Wattpad but never did I expect to have one about Ginger.

" Fuck " I get wet just thinking about it.

All morning I have been trying to forget about it and the more I try, the more I imagine his face between my thighs.

" Shit " I groan as I wipe myself for the fourth time today.

I don't even know who to blame. Should I blame the universe for me being this sexually frustrated or should I blame Wattpad for putting smutty ideas in my head? Or my brain for choosing him to live out my fantasies.

Either way, fuck you!

I can't deny I'm attracted to him but I always thought it was by default. My brain is probably taking his playful flirting too seriously. Plus, wouldn't want to ruin what we have going on. It took me so long to finally accept his friendship and wouldn't want to it awkward by hooking up and never talking again.

These 2 and a half months have been great. He spends a lot of time are my house because it's the closest to campus and he even has a special spot he seats in every time he comes over.

Risking it is not an option, I'll rather have him as a friend than as someone I used to know. My racing thoughts were cut short by my phone ringing.

I answer the call. " What,"

" What did I do "

" Nothing,"

" Then why do you sound annoyed... Did one of your book characters die " he laughs.

" No " I sigh.

" No " he echoes " are you hungry then "

" Maybe" I was so anxious to eat anything.

" Want me to bring you your favorite"

" Yes, please " I grin, finally getting up from the toilet pot. " What time do you get off today? "

" finished my shift like an hour ago "

" Oh "

" Now I want to spend time with you," he says.

" Okay," I say, slightly blushing.

" I'll see you in a few "

After saying our goodbyes, I take a quick shower before rushing to clean downstairs just in time as I heard a knock on my door.
I open the door for him and walk in with a McDonald's in his hands before they place it on the kitchen counter and turn to face me. I know what he wants. He is waiting for his hug. Which I had no problem giving him until today.

I close the door slowly behind me before walking to the sitting room and switching on the TV. " How was work," I ask once he takes his usual seat.

" Fine "

" Oh," I say, with my eyes fixed on the screen. I should have known it was a bad idea to have him around today. I can't even look at him.

" How's your day been?" He asks after some time. I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't dare look his way.

" Fine," I answer, moving uncomfortably in my seat due to his heated stare.

" what's wrong with you,"

" Nothing,"

From the corner of my eye, I can see him getting up and sitting next to me. He places his hands on my thighs and turns in me to face him.

Shit.

I try to turn my face back to the tv but ho uses one hand to cup my jaw. " What's wrong with you?" He asks again.

" Nothing," I say, with my eyes fixed on his neck.

The grip on my jaw slightly tightens as he lifts my face so we make eye contact. Which causes me to gulp again. I can still remember how he looked at me with those amber eyes as he fingered me.

Fuck

" Did I do something wrong?" he asks, frowning and I shake my head 'no'.

" Are you on your period?" He tries again and I shake my head 'no'.

" Then what is it, are you sad? " He asks rubbing small circles on my thighs.

I know he is trying to be comforting but it's merely making me wet again. And I can't tell him that. So I nod my head ' yes.

" Are you missing your parents," he asks, concern lacing his voice. Again I nod my head and he embraces me in a hug pulling me onto his lap.

He silently holds me in his arms, rocking us back and forth. I feel bad for lying to him but let myself enjoy being in his arms for a few minutes before letting go. " I need to feed now " I mumble against his chest.

He laughs." Of course, you do "

¶¶¶