Truth

| Chapter 20 |

-••••-

Sofia starts of the game. "Truth or Dare Rick,"

" Truth," he answers without hesitation.

" Pussy," Noah teases.

" What do you have plann-," Sofia doesn't even finish her question before Rick is throwing down a shot. We all know what she wanted to ask.

" You are no fun," she whines.

Rick laughs. " Okay Noah, truth or dare?, "

" Dare, " Noah replies earning a high five from Raj.

" I dare you to give Samantha a strip tease, " Rick says.

" Oh come on Rick, don't do me like that, "

" Quite being a pussy Noah, " Sofia teases

" Come on Noah, we don't have all night, " Shawn says next to me.

" Okay fine, " Noah gets up and positions himself between Samanthas legs.

" What song, " Rick asks taking out his phone.

" Pony, " I suggest.

" Yes yes , " Raj and Sofia agree with me.

The song starts and Noah starts to uncomfortably move his hips and I bite my lip to prevent myself from laughing.

The song cauntiues and Noah puts up one of his legs and places it next to Samanthas thigh and cauntiues his dance. I couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing.

My stomach was hurting by the team he was done. I wipe away a fallen tear and turn to look at Shawn to see if witnessed what I just did but found him already looking at me.

" What,"

He smiles " nothing, you look very beautiful when you laugh," I divert my eyes before nudging him playfully then turning my attention back at Noah.

" Sam, truth or dare, " he asks

" Dare, " she picks.

Noah thinks for a second before responding. " I dare you to bring me lunch the whole of next week,"

" Sure, whatever, " Samantha rolls amber eyes before focusing them on me. " Truth or Dare, Uh-ma-ri,?

Why does she have to say my name like that.

" Truth,"

" What's the deal with you and Shawn?,"

Her question throws me completely of guard. How am I supposed to answer that. I can't call him my friend because I have wet dreams about him but I should because that's what we are. But then yet again, I'm not sure if he is serious with his flirting or is he just teasing me. So what are we?

Looking at the room, everyone is eagerly waiting for my answer. A answer which I don't have. I don't look at Ginger as I pour myself a shot and gun it down.

" Okay Raj," I say leaning back into my seat. " Truth or Dare,"

Raj laughs. " Truth,"

I think about what to ask him. Deep down I want to ask him if he knows how Shawn feels about me but I can't so I ask a save question. " What are you studying? "

" Forensic Accounting," he replies. That explains why he and Ginger are such great friends. They are both nerds. " Truth or dear, "

Ginger laughs," both, "

Raj thinks for a good minute." Okay either you tell us your crush or you take a shot, "

That's actually smart because now he has option then to tell us who his crush is. I don't know if I want to know who is crush is. Do I want to know? What if i can't compete with her? Not that I want to! But still what if she looks like Samantha.

Fuck what if she is Samantha?

" Well," Ginger starts. " First I used to be mad crazy about Amanda Sternberg but I'm all Ella Mai, "

What?

Of course the idiot would be talking about his celebrity crushes.

" Truth or dare, Sof?," He asks

" Dare, but go easy on me,"

" While I dare you bake me your famous apple pie, " I love how he always be thinking about food.

After that round we decided to play 30 seconds and I really enjoyed myself. I can believe I deprived myself from such moments. We play for a hour or so before Ricks excuses himself and leaves in the direction of the kitchen.

Later he returns with a cake in his hands but the frown on his face tells me his not happy about it. I look over to Sofia and she is pointing to me.

I frown." I being framed, " I look to Ginger for help but he just laughs and shrugs.

Rick shakes his head in what seems like disappointment before a smirk forms on his face. " Raj, wasn't it your job to keep her away from the cake,"

Raj just laughed and everyone followed. Once everyone's laughter dies down. Rick hands a knife to Sofia and looks at her adoringly. " Happy birthday my love,"

Wait! It's her birthday.

" Why didn't you tell me it was a birthday party, I could bought her something, " I scold Ginger in a whisper so only he can hear.

" She doesn't like gifts, she prefers people spending quality time together... ," He says, and I nod in understanding.

For the rest of the night we ate cake and chatted until it was to go home. He was right his friends are nice, well except Samantha. And I look forward to seeing them again.

¶¶¶