1. Callie

"Callie, I'm leaving. Let's go home." I hear someone shout in my ear, turning around to see Ava behind me. How she found me in the sea of people on the dance floor is beyond me.

"I'm okay, you go without me," I shout and wave her off. Turning back to dance with James.

"Callie, come on. I'm not leaving without you."I groan, tipping my cup back to finish what was left of it before I leave with my nagging best friend. I whisper goodbye to James as I kiss him on the cheek and before I know it, I'm being dragged through the crowd of dancing bodies to the exit.

"Ava!" I shout once we're outside. "What's the rush?"

"It's almost one in the morning and I'm tired." She explains. "I'm also your ride."

"I could've got a ride home from James," I argue back crossing my arms in front of my chest. Typical Ava, always the responsible one.

"Yeah, no. The last time James brought you home, you didn't get home until five A.M. And you were high out of your mind."

"Yeah, yeah. At least I wasn't home studying on a Friday night," I shoot back.

"Whatever Cal, let's just go home." She says, starting the car, letting the engine roar loudly.

The whole ride home was quiet since we didn't speak to each other. I sat in the passenger seat with my eyes close, trying not to get dizzy on the windy roads. The alcohol in my stomach was already making me feel a bit woozy, to begin with, and I doubt Ava would appreciate me throwing up in her car again. Usually, on the weekends, I tend to stay over at Ava. Her parents were usually pretty cool. Unlike mine, who were never really around, or when they were, they'd usually be fighting. Thankfully, we made it to her house pretty quickly because I wasn't feeling very well at the moment. As I stepped out of the car, it was like all the Alcohol hit the pit of my stomach. The last thing I remember was Ava grabbing a hold of me before it went black.