Our Sister

Theo POV
As Sammy informs me of what happen to my little sister the regret eats at my heart. I know I am a bad brother for leaving my younger siblings behind, but at the time the abuse was just too much and I only thought of myself, I regret it everyday.

As I make my way home I had already called the boys to inform them of a family emergency and of course they all freaked out. The boys all have different personality Ezra has always been closed off and cold, while his twin Flynn was always the happiest person, trying to lighten the mood. While Declan is a mystery. He always says he doesn't deserve to be happy because he let his sister down, well we all did.

As I make my way into our home that my brother worked hard for all I can think is this house will never be a home, not without Zara. I walk in and see my three brothers on the couch worry on their faces as I start to speak.

 I walk in and see my three brothers on the couch worry on their faces as I start to speak

"Sammy got a call today from social services. He told me that they said Zara's Foster parents are the head of a human trafficking ring." At this the boys explode I can see their eyes start to water.

"What do you mean Theo! I thought she had a good life with them, I thought she would be happier!" Declan cries out. He always was closest to Zara, so I know this will tear him apart.

"I know Dec, Sammy is on his way to pick her up from her school to bring her home, but I don't wanna think about what may have happened to her." I said to my grief stricken brothers.

I can see as the wheels start turning in the twins minds, they feel guilty just as much as the rest of us for leaving her alone. Ezra starts pacing the floor and I can see his anger levels risings. Flynn starts silently sobbing to himself as the phone rings and throws me from my internal thoughts.

"Hello," my voice thick with emotions as I had been crying.

"Zara took off out of the principals office when she saw me. I can't find her Theo!" Theo sobbed, my heart racing a million miles an hour.

"Okay, me and the boys will head your way don't worry we will find her, it will be okay." I say as the boys all start shouting wondering what I meant by finding her.

"Zara took off after Sammy told her that she was coming home and can't find her. We have to go looking for her, now!" I say distress and urgency clear in my voice.

"She hates us, not like I blame her," Flynn finally speaks and I can tell this is eating him alive.

"Well let's go, we are wasting time here we have to find her." Declan states, he was always so close to Zara because of the closeness in age and the fact that they were together the longest.

We all exit the house worry clear in our faces. I can see Ezra is fuming, not at Zara but at himself for leaving his baby sister in the hands of monsters.

We meet up with Sammy in front of the School and separate into our two cars so we have eyes in both and start searching our sister.

Hello butterflies 🦋
The boys are going to search for Zara, what do you think they are gonna find? Leave your comments.

Bella 💙