No Matter How Hard It Will Be

Zara POV

I got out of the hospital around 2 weeks later. My body "healed" as best as it could be. I had withdraw symptoms for the drugs, but the worst was over. It was now time to face a new conundrum, going home.

While at the hospital, I had panic attack after panic attack. My dreams haunting me every night. I would wake up crying and hyperventilating, and whichever brother was there at the moment would just hold my hand as I cried. I wasn't comfortable enough to be held, but their presence was enough.

I was nervous to say the least. I would be going to a new environment that involved my brothers and frankly I was scared.

I was now confined to a wheelchair to get around. I was trying to keep a solid mind about this new situation, but I knew it would only last so long. I would need extra help with everything.

I felt the cravings sneak up on me, but I refused to give in. I don't wanna live like that anymore. I don't want to be my mother.

At least at the hospital I had a nurse to help me with things I needed, with my brothers at home I had no clue how the future would be.

I was in the car with Sammy and Declan. All of us were silent on the way home not knowing what to say, at least we had the radio to drown some of it out.

"Theo, Ezra and Flynn are all at the house getting things ready. We fixed up your room while you were at the hospital. You have free range to do whatever you want with it, we want you to be as comfortable as possible." Sammy broke the silence.

"Thanks. How is this gonna work though. I'm gonna need help to shower and things like that." I said the inevitable worry started to creep back in.

"We have made your room wheelchair accessible. Your room is on the ground level. You have your own bathroom, and their is a machine that can lift you up if you need to take a bath, or there is a seat where you can sit if you want to shower, if you ever need any extra help we can hire a in home nurse." Sammy said.

"I want to see how it is on my own first, if not I'm open to the idea. What about school?"

"We were thinking maybe homeschooling the rest of the year. You're almost done anyways. If that is okay with you?" Sammy stated.

"That would be good, I have always hated school anyways." It was the beginning of May, so school was almost over. I would also be 18 on the 18th, so I had the plan of getting out of town as soon as possible.  I guess that was gonna change as well.

As we fell back into silence a beautiful home came into view. I was shocked to say the least. The home was huge and extremely beautiful.

As Sammy parked the car, Declan got out to help me get into my chair.

"I'm gonna pick you up, okay?"

I nodded my head as he picked me up bridal style and put me in my chair. It was weird not being able to feel my legs. I was wondering how I was going to get to the front door, when I saw there was an entrance that allowed for me to push my chair straight through. Looking at the house brought a smile to m face. A new home, once again.

As we made our way inside the house was beautiful. An open concept, the feeling light and fresh. Nothing I was ever use to.

I saw my other three brothers sitting on the couch in the living room. There faces lighting up seeing me out of the hospital.

"Hey Zara! I missed you I'm so glad your home." Flynn stated with a big smile in his face.

"I'm glad to be out of there." I said.

I looked over at my other two brothers Ezra and Theo. Ezra with a faint smile in his face and Theo's smile blinding me as he radiated happiness.

"This house feels complete with you here." Ezra said. I knew that he was never one for the lovey mushy stuff, so it felt good coming from him.

"I'm so glad your home sweetheart. I know there is a lot to work on as a family, but this is a new beginning for all of us." Theo said. I couldn't help but believe him as I wanted this change. I was tired of being afraid. Tired of not trusting anyone. This was my shot, a new opportunity, and I was going to try no matter how hard it will be.

Hi Butterflies 🦋

The next chapter will pick up from here. I don't know how my writing schedule will be but I will try my best to write as much as possible.

Zara's relationship with her brothers will heal, but it won't happen over night it will take time.

Thank you so much for reading.

Leave your comments and reaction 💙

Bella 💙