One - 1:00am

It is 1:00 am in the Mega Pizzaplex, and all the lights are turned off in the silent building. The only noises inside are Monty's usual rages in his room, and the S.T.A.F.F bot's quiet mechanical clicking. Vanessa, the security guard, is going around checking cameras, making sure no one is still inside the Pizzaplex, and doing her regular job.

But, apparently Vanessa did her job rather badly, because there is  someone left inside the Pizzaplex. Sam Parker. He'd snuck inside the Pizzaplex thirty minutes before it closed, and had stayed until all the lights shut off.

Sam Parker hadn't been back to the Pizzaplex for three years. His parents had been worried sick the night he'd been locked inside the Pizzaplex three years ago, and hadn't let him come back. They were worried he'd go missing, and couldn't risk that, so he hadn't been back since.

That of course, had broken a ten-year-old's heart. He'd loved the Pizzaplex from a really young age, but wasn't allowed to go back after his tenth birthday.

But, the now thirteen-year-old Sam Parker is back. After all the lights went off and Sam was left in the dark, his plan was ready. He is going to sneak inside the Daycare and have fun with Sundrop like he did three years ago.

He just hopes that no one catches him while he tries to find his way through the dark, and reach the Daycare.