Two - 1:00am

Sam Parker stands up from his dark corner where he was hiding, and begins to walk to where he assumed the Daycare was. He barely remembers where everything is, seeing as he hadn't been there in three years, but he could use his other senses to figure out where he was.

He tries to listen for the Daycare music, assuming that he wasn't close because he could barely hear the distant, cheerful music inside the Daycare. He strains his eyes, trying to see through the darkness, that was only being penetrated by the S.T.A.F.F bots flashlights. He was stupid to not have brought a flashlight, but maybe he could find a flashlight in an office somewhere.

Sam decides that finding a flashlight should be his first priority. Even though he wants to find the Daycare, if he was not going to get caught, he needs a flashlight.

He sneaks around, trying to find an office or just a stray flashlight laying around. Sam finds a door, pushes it open, and looks around for a light. He thinks for a second, knowing that if he turned on a overhead light, someone would surely find him.

He thinks this room could be an office, feeling around on a desk and feeling computers, keys and security badges laying on the desk. He feels around for a minute, before feeling what felt exactly like a flashlight. He fumbles with the flashlight for a moment, before turning it on and accidentally flashing himself in the eyes.

He turns the flashlight around and leaves the office, finally being able to see in the dark, and finally being able to find his way to the Daycare.