Nine - 3:15am

Sun watches Sam, and Sam watches Sun. They both just stare at each other, and Moon's eyes widen. Sam walks toward the entrance of Cloud Corner, and Sun looks at him as though he'd never seen a child before.

"Sam," Sun smiles a bit too enthusiastically. "I knew you'd eventually come back!"

Moon watches Sam closely as he approaches Sun, making sure the two don't get too close to each other.

"Hi.. Sun," Sam says cautiously, making sure to stand close to Moon. "I.. I missed you.."

"I missed you aswell," Sun smiles, watching Sam. "Why don't you come out, and we can play in the Daycare like old times?"

"Uh.. sorry, Sun, but I'm really tired.." Sam mumbles. "I think I'm going to stay here for a while.."

Sun's face falls, and he looks a little angry, and it makes Sam worried.

"Why don't you want to come with me and play?" Sun frowns. "We could have so much fun! I have glitter glue, and googly eyes, why don't you want to have fun?"

"Sun, it's everyone's time to rest." Moon intervenes. "Please, go to sleep, and Sam can too."

"Shush, Moon." Sun says angrily. "Sam, please come with me. I just want to spend time with you.."

Sam doesn't want to make Sun upset, so he decides to follow Sun.

"Sam," Moon whispers, grabbing Sam's arm.

"Don't worry, Moon," Sam says. "I'll be fine. Just.." Sam whispers into Moon's ear so Sun doesn't hear, "Make sure Toby is safe."

Moon sighs, but nods, watching Sam follow Sun towards the main part of the Daycare.

"I'm so glad you're back!" Sun exclaims, turning to Sam after they walked to the playsets in the Daycare. "What do you want to do? We can.. play hide and seek! Or..! We could explore!"

"Explore..? The Daycare?" Sam asks slowly.

"No, silly!" Sun smiles. "Explore the Pizzaplex!"

Sam doesn't answer. He knows something's been going on in the Pizzaplex tonight, and is apprehensive about leaving the Daycare. Moon told him to stay in Cloud Corner, and Monty suggested that he and Toby stay in the Daycare.

"Sorry, Sun, but I don't think I should leave the Daycare.." Sam mutters.

Sun's face falls, "Oh.. but, why not? We could have so much fun exploring!"

"I.." Sam hurries to think of a lie. "I like it better in the Daycare."

"Oh.." Sun pouts. "Okay.."

Sam's heart hurts from how sad Sun wis getting, but he didn't want to put himself or Toby in any danger.

"I'm sorry, Sun." Sam says. "Let's just play hide and seek. Here, in the Daycare."

Sun smiles. "Okay! Do you want to hide or seek first?"

"I'll seek first," Sam smiles, moving toward the corner so he could count for Sun.

"Great!" Sun exclaims.

~

After Sam counted for a minute, he opens his eyes and begins searching for Sun. He walks around the whole Daycare, looking for him in nooks and crannies, and around the playsets and in the ball pits.

Sam looks everywhere, but can't find Sun anywhere. He rechecks all the places he searched, but still can't find Sun. He sighs in defeat, about to call out to Sun and tell him he gave up, when the Daycare door opens.

Sam turns towards the door, and a cold sweat runs down his face. There in the doorway, stood a bunny with the creepiest smile he's ever seen. It is about the height of the other animatronics, but it looks ten times scarier than the others.

Sam stands motionless, staring at the bunny, until he sees Sundrop emerge from behind the bunny.

"Sun?" Sam mutters. "What's going on?"