Ten - 4:00am

"Don't worry, little Sam." The bunny says creepily.

Sam backs away.

'How did that creepy bunny know his name? And why is Sun behind that bunny? What is going on?'

"Sun.." Sam mutters.

"It's okay, Sam." Sun smiles, a little too unsettling. "Vanny's just here to take you and your little friend on an adventure."

"H-how.." Sam whispers, backing furthur away from Vanny and Sun. "H-how did you k-know-"

"Montgomery Gator's got quite the mouth if you persuade him well enough." Vanny smiles. "He told me you and your little friend got hunted by Roxy, then got stuck here."

Sam's cold sweats intensifies, and he starts to panic. He breaks for it. He sprints as fast as he can to Cloud Corner, a place he knew Sun couldn't go because of the lights.

"Catch him, Sun!" Vanny commands, pointing to Sam.

Sam looks behind him, and sees Sun hurrying towards him. Even though Sam got a head start, Sun's long legs caught up to Sam fast. Sam leaps towards Cloud Corner, seeing Moon just inside, and hurries to get inside.

Sun trips Sam as he's about to get inside Cloud Corner, and Sam face plants right outside Cloud Corner.

"Sam!" Moon exclaims, seeing Sam fall. He rushes to the entrance as Sun reaches Sam.

"Moon!" Sam yells scrambling up and trying to escape Sun's grasp.

"Sam, don't worry. You'll be okay." Sun whispers into Sam's ear, making Sam shiver.

"Moon!" Sam reaches for Moon's hand and grabs onto it, just managing to reach inside Cloud Corner.

Sam furiously kicks and hits Sun to try and escape, and once he hits Sun directly in the face, Sun's grip slackens. Sam takes the chance right as he gets it, and leaps for Cloud Corner, Moon catching him as he falls into his arms.

"Shh, Sam, shh.. it's alright," Moon utters, moving away from the entrance and keeping Sam close to him. "Its alright, I got you.. shh, its okay."

"Moon, hand the children over!" Vanny says, now outside Cloud Corner.

"Sam, get behind me." Moon says, moving so Sam is behind him. Toby, now also behind Moon, takes hold of Sam's hand, shaking.

"Vanny, I don't know what your plan is here, but you need to leave." Moon says. "You will not take these children. Now, get out of here."

"Oh, but it's not that simple, Moon." Vanny says. "These children broke into the Pizzaplex, aswell as the Daycare. They must be punished for their actions."

"They didn't break in." Moon says. "Toby got left behind in the Pizzaplex, and Sam came here before closing, and stayed after the building had been closed. Therefore, they didn't break in."

Sam can't see Vanny's face, but he assumes she's frowning. He's scared out of his mind, even more scared than he was three years ago when he first came here. He just wanted to come back to the Daycare for some fun, but that was a grave mistake.

Before Sam can finish his thoughts however, something happens. It all happens in a blur, Sam can't even recall what happens.

Vanny lunges towards him and Toby, and the next second he and Toby are sprinting out of Cloud Corner, to turn off the rest of the Daycare lights. Sun and Vanny hurry after them, but before they can catch the boys, they shut off the lights, making it impossible for Sun to even function.

Moon practically appears at their side, and they sprint out of the Daycare, running through the dark Pizzaplex. Freddy Fazbear appears out of nowhere and stops Vanny, who's still chasing after them. Sam wants to thank Freddy, but he doesn't have time, as he, Toby and Moon are still sprinting through the Pizzaplex.

They almost reach the front doors, but a loud crash sounds and Moon falls to the floor. It's all a blur for Sam and Toby, but they manage to escape the Pizzaplex, running into the dark parking lot.

As Sam catches his breath with Toby in his arms, the two leaning against an abandoned car, he looks towards the front doors. He heart nearly stops as he looks through the glass.

Roxy is on top of Moon, and she looks as if she's going to tear him apart. She's not as strong as Monty, but she can still do some damage when she wants. Sam sees Roxy swipe at Moon's face, and red stains Moon's mask and shirt.

Sam's eyes fill with tears, but he refuses to cry infront of Toby, who's still shaking from the whole experience. Sam can't believe what he just saw, but he doesn't want to look back, because he knows he'll just see red.