Three - 1:15am

Now with a flashlight in his hand, Sam is able to find his way to the Daycare. He has to sneak against the walls, avoiding the S.T.A.F.F bots and making his way up the stairs towards the Daycare.

As he's about to walk up another pair of stairs, then make his way towards the Daycare slide entrance, he hears something that makes his heart drop. He hears what sounds like a small child's scream, coming from the floor below.

Sam freezes, thinking of what to do. Should he investigate what's going on? Without thinking he turns and bolts back down the stairs, wanting to know what was happening on the floor below.

Suddenly, while he's sneaking to where he heard the scream, he hears Roxanne Wolf. He hears her footsteps approaching where the scream had been heard, and he freezes, his heart pounding.

"I heard that!"

Sam hears Roxy yell as he sneaks closer to where she was.

"Where are you?! I know your hiding here!"

Sam crouches down on the floor, trying to be quiet while his heart basically pounded out of his chest. He knew that Roxy hadn't heard him, but he's still scared. There was another child in the Pizzaplex after hours, and that child was probably terrified. The Pizzaplex wasn't safe after hours.

Sam hears Roxy's footsteps retreat, and he hides in the shadows, thinking of what to do. Roxy's footsteps get quieter, and Sam assumes she's far enough away for him to move.

As he moves through the shadows, searching for the supposed child that was here with him, he hears another noise. It isn't a scream or a yell, it sounds like whimpering. Terrified cries coming from a dark corner under the escalators and stairs.

Sam moves closer, turning the flashlight on and searching the corner. The flashlight's beam lands on a small boy cowering in a corner, and when Sam spots the boy, the small child's eyes widen in terror and he shuffles backward in fear.

"Hey, wait!" Sam whispers quietly, kneeling down and moving a little closer. "Wait.. I'm not gonna hurt you.."

The small child still looks scared, but notices that Sam is a child like him, and relaxes just a bit. Sam moves closer to the small boy, and turns off his flashlight, scared of Roxy seeing him.

"Hey, it's okay. Roxy won't find us if we're very quiet." Sam says watching the boy beside him still look terrified.

The other boy doesn't say anything. He looks around frantically, wide eyed and listening for Roxy. Sam frowns slightly, looking around, then moves a little closer so Roxy definitely can't hear them.

"I- I'm Sam," He says. "What's your name?"

The boy shook with fear as Monty's distant yells can be heard. "I- I- I'm Toby.."

"Toby, you don't have to be afraid of anything." Sam says, trying to comfort Toby. "Roxy won't hurt us, she's just.. trying to help.."

Toby still looks worried.

"Hey," Sam looks around again, and once he's sure Roxy is gone, he whispers to Toby again. "C'mon, I know a place where we can go."

Sam extends his hand to Toby, who looks hesitant, but after a minute, he took Sam's hand and Sam pulled him to his feet.

"C'mon, we're really close already." Sam pulls Toby toward the stairs, and they begin to hurry up the stairs to The Daycare; the reason Sam was even here.