Six - 2:15am

"What are you doing back here?" Moon's soft but slightly raspy voice breaks the silence in the dark Daycare. "It is not safe.."

"I came to see you," Sam says with a smile, pulling out of the hug. "I told you I'd come back."

"But, tonight is not safe, Sam.." Moon says, spotting Toby in the process and moving around Sam to look at the other child. "Who.. is this..?"

"Oh," Sam says, turning to face Toby aswell. "This is Toby. I found him on a lower level being hunted by Roxy. I thought to bring him here to keep him.. safe.."

"Toby.." Moon whispers, stepping closer to Toby.

Toby, who still hadn't spoken a word since entering the Daycare, looks at Moon with apprehension and takes a few steps away from him. Sam can tell that Toby is still scared of Moon, and Sam steps over to Toby, standing at his side and taking his arm.

"Toby," Sam says, moving toward Moon while pulling Toby's arm, trying to guide Toby toward Moon without too much force. "You don't need to be scared of Moon. He helped me when I was sad three years ago, and I know he can help you."

Toby still looks skeptical, but he slowly lets Sam pull him closer to Moon, until Moon can clearly see Toby's face, even in the dark.

"Can we go to Cloud Corner, Moon?" Sam asks hopefully. "I think Toby would like it."

Moon turns to Sam, looking somber.

"I am sorry, Sam.." Moon says sadly. "But, it is not safe here. The is something suspicious in the air tonight."

Sam's face falls, and Toby looks increasingly scared.

"What do you mean, Moon?" Sam asks, watching Toby glance around the very dark Daycare, and shake slightly. "If it's not safe in the Pizzaplex, and me and Toby can't get out, we need to stay safe."

Toby looks at Sam, wordlessly agreeing with Sam's statement. Moon looks at Sam, then around the Daycare.

"I will keep you safe, Sam. As well as Toby." Moon says. "But we must stay in Cloud Corner, and the lights have to stay off. Simply precautions."

Sam frowns slightly, but knows Moon knows best, and knows Cloud Corner is the safest place of this suspicious night.

"C'mon Toby," Sam smiles, grabbing Toby's arm. "Cloud Corner is amazing."