Eight - 3:00am

Sam sits up quickly, being happily suprised by seeing Sun after all this time. Moon watches Sun step closer to Cloud Corner, and Sun stops once he reaches the entrance.

Sam notices that Sun doesn't look how he looked three years ago. He looks strangely deranged and insane, and Sam started to get a bad feeling about Sun.

Sun's eyes darted around, seemingly searching for something, or someone, inside Cloud Corner. Despite Sam's love for Sun, he couldn't help but be freaked out from Sun's behavior.

He quickly hides underneath the blankets and tried not to move. Once he hears Moon's voice talking to Sun, he discretely moves towards Toby, and hides him under the blankets aswell.

Sam listens carefully for what Sun and Moon are saying, hoping to understand why Sun was acting strange.

"What are you doing here, Sun?" Sam strains his ears to hear Moon's voice.

"I thought I heard voices here!" Sun replies cheerfully, but it sounded strange. Not truly cheerful, but like he was faking it. "And, the Daycare is supposed to be closed, Moon!"

Sam could almost hear Sun's fake smile from under the blankets, and he didn't understand why Sun was acting so weird.

"I know that, Sun." Moon says. "And of course there's no one here. No one can get inside here."

"I don't think that's correct," Sun says with the false cheerfulness. "Someone's gotten here while it's closed before."

"It wasn't closed when Sam Parker got in here that night, though." Moon says.

"Do not try to trick me, Moon. I heard children, and I want to help them."

Sam starts to panick. Never had he heard Sun sound this deranged, or even heard him argue with someone, let alone Moon.

Toby moves beside Sam, waking up due to Sun's strangely loud and insane voice, and Sam hurries to explain what's happening.

"Toby, I need you to stay as quiet as possible." Sam whispers, and Toby freezes where he lays. "Sun is acting strange, and we need to stay here to be safe. Don't worry, Moon will protect us, I promise."

Toby doesn't move. He stays perfectly still, listening to Sun and Moon.

"There are no children here." Moon says. "Now go. It's your time to rest."

"Please, stop lying, Moon!" Sun's falsely cheerful voice reaches Sam and Toby once again. "I know the children are here. And I know they are in Cloud Corner. Please, let me see them, Moon."

Sam can practically hear Moon thinking, and he is also thinking about what to do. He doesn't know if he should see Sun, or keep hiding with Toby. He wants to keep Toby safe, as well as himself, but he also wants to see Sun to understand why he is acting like this.

Sam thinks for a minute, but eventually he makes his decision. He gets out from underneath the blankets, careful not to reveal Toby, and stands there, as Sun and Moon both turn to him.