Seven - 2:45am

As soon as Sam enters Cloud Corner, he remembers all the wonderful moments he had here three years ago, even though he spent minimal time here.

Sam sees Toby's eyes light up when seeing Cloud Corner, and Sam couldn't help but smile at this. The two both follow Moon to one corner of the tent like room, where Sam remembered all the soft and comfortable blankets and pillows in that corner.

"You two must stay here," Moon whispers, gesturing for them to sit down on the pile of blankets with him. "Promise me you will."

"I promise, Moon." Sam says, flopping down on the blankets, and remembering the moment three years ago like it was yesterday.

Sam looks at Toby, who was still apprehensive and visibly nervous.

"Toby, c'mon." Sam says, patting the blankets. "The blankets are really comfortable!"

Toby shuffles over to the blankets and sits down nervously, still a bit uncomfortable around Moon.

"You two must be tired," Moon whispers, walking towards the old music box he played music on. "Rest. You need it. It's two in the morning."

Sam wasn't too tired, because he was used to staying up late by now, but he pulls a blanket over himself anyway. Toby looks at Sam and follows his lead, pulling a blanket over himself and curling up inside them.

Sam knew that Toby had to be exhausted, from being unexpectedly left here in the Pizzaplex, to being chased by Roxy; Sam knew Toby was most likely going to fall asleep soon.

Sam rolls onto his side so he could see Moon, and he watches as Moon walks to the opening of Cloud Corner. Sam sees Moon look around the corner of the opening, as if he was looking for something.

Suddenly, the lights throughout the rest of the Daycare snap on, and the bright happy music starts playing abruptly. Sam's eyes widen as the lights turn on and the music starts playing, being startled by it.

Sam looks towards the entrance, and sees who he assumes Moon was looking for;

Sundrop.