Five - 2:00am

Sam looks awestruck around the dark Daycare. He has never seen it without the lights on or without the happy music, it makes him feel on edge.

Toby grabs Sam's arm right as he spots him, and Toby looks nearly more terrified than before. But before Toby can say anything, Sam starts trudging through the ball pit, pulling Toby with him.

"C'mon," He says at a normal volume now. "Let's get over to the playsets, then we can find Sun or Moon."

He feels Toby's grip tighten on his arm, and it gets a little harder for Sam to pull Toby along, seeing as Toby's pulling in the other direction.

But Sam, being at least three years older than Toby, is able to pull him through the ball pit, despite Toby's struggles.

They finally make it out of the ball pit, and Toby looks absolutely terrified.

"Come on Toby," Sam says, kneeling down beside the smaller boy. "We have to find Sun or Moon, they can hel-"

Sam is cut off by Toby's arm, not grabbing him, but stretching into the air and pointing out infront of him. Sam turns to what Toby could be pointing to, and realizes where all Toby's fear is coming from.

Toby is pointing at a pair of glowing red eyes, floating in the air a few yards away, and looking right at them. Sam has never seen Moon's eyes like that, except for one brief moment in Cloud Corner three years ago, and he has to admit that it's pretty terrifying.

Moon's eyes tilt, and Sam suspects his head has tilted aswell. Toby shrinks back into a corner, and Sam stands up, watching Moon.

"Stay here," Sam whispers threateningly to Toby, who's so frozen from fear, Sam doubts if he would ever move anyway.

Sam turns back to Moon and inches closer, wondering what causes Moon's eyes to turn red. Sam's eyes have adjusted to the darkness, and he can see a bit of Moondrop's face now.

As he inches closer, saying the only thing that would possibly calm Moon down, "Sam Parker.." He says. "It's me, Sam Parker.."

Moon's head tilts back to normal, and slowly, his eyes fade back to black.

"Moon.. it's me.." Sam says. "Sun told you.. you could expect a visit from Sam Parker in the future.. right..?"

Moon's eyes change completely to black, and from what Sam can see, his face changes aswell. He becomes calmer, and he moves closer to Sam, wonder all over his face. Sam wonders if Moon even remembers him, it had been three years since he'd seen Moon after all.

"Sam.." Moon says, slowly moving towards the thirteen-year-old.

"Yeah, Moon, it's me.." Sam says with a small smile. "Sam.. Sam Parker.."

Sam is trying to jog Moon's memory. He is trying to get Moon to remember him after three years, but he isn't even sure how long Moon's memory is.

Moon moves even closer to Sam, and looks at him, analyzing his features and trying to remember the thirteen-year-old.

"Sam.. Parker.." Moon says slowly.

Sam nods.

"You.. came back..?" Moon asks.

Sam nods once again.

Moon shows a shadow of a smile on his face, and Sam remembers how much he loved Moon. Moon calmed him so much, and helped him feel better instantly.

Sam can't stop himself. He moves towards Moon and hugs him tightly. He doesn't let go, and he's unsure if Moon will hug him back, or if Moon will do a one-eighty and rage.

But, Sam feels Moon's hands slowly wrap around him, and hugs him back. Moon's remembers him, and Sam sighs in relief, knowing that Moon can help Toby, just like he helped Sam three years ago.