Recap

Life of War

War breaking out on Geonosis prompted Lyra and her Jedi Master Nadir to fight on the side of the Republic against the Separatists.

Facing the recent death of her former master Lyra Jayko has joined Obi Wan Kenobi as his new Padawan during the battle of Christophosis, working together with Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Commander Cody and Captain Rex.

She fought with her friends during the early battles of the war, struggling to find herself along the way as she was so stuck in her rule following ways.

One year into the war Lyra is granted the rank of Jedi Knight after completing the trials and is now a General for the 212th alongside her former master.

As the war ravages on she faces many struggles.

Her best friend being framed for the murder of a civilian and the bombing of the Jedi temple.

Clone troopers dying constantly around her.

Warnings of something worse coming after the war.

And her feelings towards a specific clone captain.

Lyra had reunited with Ahsoka after their battle on Annaxes only to receive a new mission to Mandalore. Fighting side by side with the teen Togruta they had managed to capture Darth Maul, but that wasn't the end.

It was rumoured that the war would be soon coming to an end, yet Lyra didn't realize how it would end.....

Order 66.

The clones all turned on the two Jedi girls, prepared to kill them when Rex told her to find Fives. Ahsoka and Lyra hid from the clones, developing a plan that included her research on the inhibitor chips and Fives death.

With Lyra's admission of feelings for Rex she knew she couldn't let him die against his own will. The trio managed to just barely escape the crash of their ship, splitting up and going to discover the galaxy that now had them marked as dead.

Jedi Knight Lyra Jayko and Clone Captain Rex have survived the clone wars, but will they be able to survive in the rise of the Empire?

....................................................

Question of the day: Did I miss anything in the recap?

Are you excited for this book?

I would like to mention now that the timeline for this story is kinda strange in the sense that it moves very fast compared to Life of War but I will try to add rough time markers throughout the story such as one year post order 66 and ten years post order 66.

With that I hope you enjoy the story and May the force be with you!