Chapter 12

I woke up with a start, lifting my head off the cool metal table it had been resting on. I tried to jump up from my seat but my wrists snapped in pain against the handcuffs that held me in place and the two troopers in the room with me quickly aimed their blasters, no longer set to stun as they aren't willing to show me any more mercy. I sighed, sitting back calmly again and observing the room I was in, it was not a part of a star destroyer which meant I wasn't lost in space.

"Look who's awake" a female voice taunted and I looked up in shock at the familiarity of it. "The Padawan" Master Nadir said in a sinister voice. She wore a dark suit, armour covering her metal skin that had been patched up from her death years ago.

"Master" I gasped out, feeling like a little Padawan again. "H-how?" My brows furrowed in hurt and confusion, not understanding of this was real or just my mind playing tricks on me.

"I'm glad you asked" she sat across from me at the table, eyes boring into my own though her were much meaner than I remembered, tinted yellow instead of a gentle golden brown. "After you left me for dead the separatists found me, they salvaged my body and enlightened me"

"No, this isn't real" I shook my head, refusing to believe the truth of the situation I was stuck in.

"Now my Padawan" she shook her head in a scolding manner. "You know this is real, don't let your emotions cloud your mind. Isn't that what the Jedi always told you? But you don't follow those rules anymore, do you?" She leaned back, reading me like an open book in my moment of weakness, my own mind betraying me. "I know about your little clone trooper, Rex is his name, right?" Nadir taunted further.

"Don't you dare" I glared up at her sternly, protectively.

"If you join me, you can have whatever you want. Rex can join us too, I'm sure he's on his way to rescue you right now, but you don't need to be rescued because you're home now" she smiled softly in a motherly way, but her intentions were far from gentle and caring.

"I'll never join you, you're a traitor!" I argued back, lunging forward with anger.

"I think you'll come to your senses soon enough, or you'll die" she added the second thought and I stayed silent as she moved my cuffs from the lock on the table and pulled me down the dark hallways, water dancing along the windows.

Where am I?

~~~

"Ahsoka, we have a problem" Rex started as he stormed into the war room on the rebel transport to find the young Togruta talking to commander Sato, Wolffe and Gregor following right behind him with all three of them in a hurry.

"Rex, where's Lyra?" Ahsoka faced him with worry once she realized who was missing from the usual group. Rex silently shook his head and she knew right away that I was in great danger.

"We were sent to collect information from a Zabrak on Correlia but he betrayed us and warned everyone in the cantina that Lyra was a Jedi." Rex started to explain to Ahsoka, breathing heavy with worry as he ramble out the story. "She got startled when I tried to get her to come with me and she pushed me back with the force. I told her to run but when I got out to find her she wasn't there and she wasn't at the ship and Bail hasn't heard from her either" he began to list with more and more worry building up inside of him. "I can't lose her Ahsoka" he started in a more hushed tone to let her know how serious this was. "I love her, and I can't lose her" tears were brimming his eyes and Ahsoka thought back to the last time she was in this situation with me in his place.

"We will find her, Rex" she promised with a gentle pat to the shoulder. "We need a team" she began with a plan, thinking clearly and knowing she had to save me before it was too late.