Cepheus

I'm sitting with Scorpius in his bedroom when someone knocks on the door.

"Come in," Scorpius says.

The door opens slowly revealing Lyra standing in her green dress. I smile knowing she looks really pretty.

"If you say one words about liking this outfits I will kill you," she says.

"Noted," I reply.

She runs her hands down the side of the dress frowning at how it looks. She walks in further and sits down next to me. I put my arm around her and pull her in for a short hug.

"Kids it's time to go downstairs," mom says pushing the door open to see us sitting there.

"Ok mom," says Cepheus.

I get up first followed but Lyra. We look down to Scorpius who's frowning.

"Ok lets go I guess," Scorpius says.

He gets up and we make our way to the stair case. We trudge downstairs coming to the ballroom.

The first people were there. I see Clara sitting on a bench off the left. I wave bye to my siblings and go join her.

"Hi," I say extending my hand to her.

"Hi she says back clasping my hand.

She stands up. She's wearing a mint green dress. The sleeves were baggy and hanging down her shoulder. She has a small silver wristlet purse hanging from her arm. Her short brown hair pinned back.

"Sorry your parents couldn't come," I say

"Yah, it's fine I'll just floo back home," she says.

I shrug and bring her out into the floor as we just talk like friend and not like she's my "date" tonight.

I look over to find Lyra and her date Albus standing in the corner of the room. I see her smile and laugh at something he says. She catches my glance and raises her eyebrows. I give her quick smile before returning to my conversation with Clara.

 I give her quick smile before returning to my conversation with Clara

Just for the record this is how I imagined Clara.