Lyra

I wake up still in the room with my brothers. Scorpius is still laying next to me but Cepheus is standing up pacing the room.

"What's up with you?" I whisper trying not to wake Scorpius.

"Well for starters I'm trapped in here like you," he says.

"Yah but you weren't pacing last night," I say.

"Fine, I'm just worried about like mom and dad and our friends. Especially our friends. We just disappeared from them and they don't know why," he says.

"Yah, I really feel bad for Albus. I mean from what Scorpius told us Albus walked away for like a few minutes and comes back to his friend who's disappeared," I say.

"Yah plus he lost his girlfriend," says Cepheus tauntingly.

The blush rises up in my face. I try to hide it but I didn't succeed.

"I'm not- just no," I say.

"What about your crush?" I ask.

He face falls and I got worried about what I had really asked.

"That- um didn't work out," he says.

"How?" I ask intrigued.

"She um- she turned out to be gay," he chokes.

My jaw drops a little. I look at him and tear forms in the corner of his eye. No wonder he's been so weird lately.

"Hey it's ok," he says, "turns out Clara is too."

I CALLED IT!

"Oh, that was kind of easy to see," I say.

"How do girls tell these things," he mumbles under his breath.

Scorpius rolls on the floor a little to resituate  himself. I get up and walk to Cepheus. I rest my hand in his shoulders.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

He puts his his hands on top of mine.

"Yah, this is just a lot I guess," he says.

I pull him away to keep him from pacing. I sit down on the floor and pull his hand to get him to do the same.

"It's ok, we're going to be fine," I tell him.

He nods. Cepheus has always been a worrier and this situation isn't helping. Scorpius rolls before sitting up. He looks at us on the floor. He scoots over to us.

As crappy as this situation is I get to spend so much time with my amazing brothers. Although I might not think that after another day or two. We end up talking the day away.

For once it felt less like like we were trapped and more like we were back in my bedroom after the ball just talking, and not about being trapped.