Cepheus

Lyra had rested her head on my leg and she lets out a sigh. She had fallen asleep a few minutes ago. I looked over to Scorpius still unconscious. I have no idea how long we've been here or what time it is. It must be later because Lyra has already fallen asleep and I feel a little drowsy.

Lyra moves a little and sits up next to me. She runs her face and looks around.

"Oh it wasn't a dream," she whines.

"Nope sorry," I say.

She looks over at Scorpius leaning on my side.

"Has he moved it like woke up at all?" She asks worried.

"No I-" I begin but then Scorpius make a small groan.

Lyra's breath hitches at his motion. He doesn't move anymore for a few minutes. Lyra keeps a steady fearful look.

"He going to be fine," I say.

She nods and continues to look at him. He fidgets a little but doesn't fully come too. He's close but not quite there yet.

After a few more minutes of waiting he moves a little before lifting himself off my arm. Lyra jumps at him wrapping him in a hug.

"I um where are we?" He asks confused. He looks around for a few minutes.

"We don't know," I say.

He nods resting himself back on my shoulder.

"What happened to you? You were out for like an hour," Lyra says.

"I was outside with Albus. We were close to the forbidden forest and um Albus needed to go grab something so he left. I heard something behind me so I turned around. He sent a," his voice cuts out," it was - he sent a cruciatous curse and I just remember him letting me sprawl on the ground and then it just went dark."

No wonder he was out so long. Lyra hugs him again. I look at him and mess with his hair slightly.

"What about you guys?" He asks. Lyra starts with her story:

"I was in the library alone looking for info on bellatrix again when a man came and sat down next to me. I hadn't seen him before but i assumed he was like a teacher. Then he just pulled out his wand and sent a stupefying spell at me," she says.

Scorpius gives her a little kiss on the forehead. She smiles and shrugs it off. They look to me for my story.

"I was by the black lake doing my ancient ruins homework when it just all went dark. I don't really know what spell or who I just woke up here," I say finishing.

We don't say a lot for a while until we hear the door freak open and find bellatrix standing in the doorway.