Lexi (mom)

I'm walking down the hall of the ministry to my new office. All that passes through my mind is that I'm working for a dark wizard whilst being an auror or dark wizard catcher.

I make it to my office a sit down in my seat. I look back over the note I got from my mother a few days ago. All I need to do is remover her from the auror's  search. Fourteen years later and we're still looking for followers of Voldemort.

I walk over to my filing cabinet and flip through the names of people and I find the L section and stop. After few second of searching I find Lestrange. I open up the file to see who's searching for her. We had three men still on the hunt.

I get up from my desk and go find those three employees. All three were out at the moment so I leave notes on their desk. I sign my name on the bottom and head back to my office.

I write to my mother telling her the job was complete. Draco had been so fragile lately with his dad passing and now his kids abducted. I feel so bad coming to work and leaving him alone. It had been worse when the school contacted us that the kids had disappeared. We already knew but it was just a lot to get a letter like that from Hogwarts.

I lean back in my chair and rub my face. I look back at all the papers on my desk and let out a groan before going through them for the day.