Lyra

One of the first things I remember was waking up in an unfamiliar room. The wall were dreary and dark. I see my brothers lying on the ground not making much motion.

I quickly scoot towards them and first check Cepheus's pulse. I feel a faint pulse so I move towards Scorpius and do the same. I let out a breath as I feel his pulse there too. His was stronger than Cepheus.

We had sent our parents the letter about an hour or so before we got taken. I couldn't remember a lot about being taken.

I remember a man sending a Stupifying spell at me. The world went black and I woke up here.

I look back at my brothers and neither of them seem to be moving yet. I didn't know how they ended up her so they might have had a worse spell or a bigger fight. I lean over and swipe away the hair from Scorpius's face. I feel a tear well up in my eyes.

I hear motion behind me and I see Cepheus moving. He sits up quickly and gives a cough. I move over to him and wrap him in a hug. He quickly realizes what had happened. He hugs me back.

"Lyra, are you ok?" He asks quickly.

I nod still hugging him. He leans over and sees Scorpius lying there. He tenses up.

"Don't worry he has a pulse," I say.

"Ok, um I guess he's ok," he stutters.

We move over to Scorpius. Cepheus lifts him up and he leans on his arm. I feel a lump in my throat that wants to start crying again.

I look around the room again realizing how hopeless it is. There was one door but I wasn't in the mood to try it. I turn back to my brothers and hug them both.