Scorpius

"She looked like mom?" I ask as Lyra tells me her theory.

"Yah her face looked like mom and they had the same eyes and I mean her voice even sounded similar," she says.

I nod along thinking about the idea of being related to her. It would make a lot of sense for her to be the lady who sends the letters and the gifts.

I hadn't thought about my gift a lot. She gave me a potions book with lots of tweaks to it. I did examine it slightly. In the front I found the signature of someone called the half-blood prince. I've used it in potion class from time to time. It's really helpful.

"Ok so now do we talk to mom?" Asks Cepheus.

"No, she obviously doesn't want us to know about who this is. She's not going to answer our questions now," I say.

I look to Lyra for her opinion. I guess Cepheus does too because she says:

"You both have good points. This is getting weird so maybe we should tell mom," she says.

"Yah I'll go find some parchment to send," Cepheus says.

"Why don't we wait until tomorrow," she says.

We all agree and I head back to our dorm with Lyra.

"Do you think mom will be mad we didn't tell her?" Ask Lyra.

"Probably," I say with a shrug.

"Was it really that bad to see me with that dream?" She asks.

My mind shifts to the night Josie came banging at my door for help. I remember rushing to her dorm seeing her sprawling on her bed. She was twisting turning like something was seriously hurting her. Josie was hoping I could help but I didn't know how. The best I could do was shake her. I watched a tear roll down her face. Her dream didn't seem that bad knowing what it is now. It makes me scared to know more about this woman.

I guess I got a little pale because my sister put her arm around me. I pull her in closer and ruffle her hair a little.

"I'm sorry," she says with a small tear.

"Hey , it's not your fault. You were just so helpless and in pains. It's ok nothing really happened," I say.

She nods and hug me right before our common room door. We go in and we part ways to our dorm room.

I walk in and see Albus sitting alone in his bed.

"Hi," I say as he looks up and acknowledges me.

"Hey, how was your siblings?" He asks.

"Good," I say.

"How was-" he starts.

"Don't even ask about my sister," I remark.

"Fine," he sighs.

I plop down on my bed and begin to go over potions homework with my half-blood prince book.

Be ready things about to get interesting!!!