Lyra

I meet my brothers at breakfast the next morning.

"How are you?" Asks Scorpius.

Before I could answer Cepheus objects.

"What? Why wouldn't she be ok?" He asks worried.

"Just bad dreams. And to answer your question I'm good," I say.

"What kind of bad dreams?" Cepheus asks concerned.

"Um that's what we all need to talk about," I say.

The boys look at me funny. I go back to parstletounge.

"There was this lady with crazy black hair who was saying all sorts of weird stuff about being our family," I say pausing for dramatic effect.

"How is she our family?" Asks Cepheus also in parstletounge.

"How would I know. Someone woke me up before I could get a real conversation," I say looking at Scorpius.

"You couldn't see you. You were really scared and jittery and shaking," he says with genuine concern in his parstletounge voice.

Cepheus looks at us and then gives me a hug.

"She said her name was Bellatrix Lestrange," I say and I get a chill down my spine.

"B and L if we knew her middle name she could be-" Cepheus starts.

He could be right. Maybe we should mention her to mom and dad but I don't mention that to my brothers.

After breakfast I head to transfiguration with Josie. I sit down as professor begins  his lesson. I quickly realize why Bellatrix was familiar. She looked like mom.