February 16, 2022 Just Another Normal Day

I started off my morning with music playing in the living room. I checked my phone and it as 11:23 in the morning. Jeez, I slept in. My face is going to be puffy. Ugh! Is I.N still asleep? I looked up on the top bunk and noticed he's already awake. "Good morning!" I said with a smile on my face. He looked over the ledge and said, "Good Morning." He then climbed down the ladder and tossed me something and proceeded to the bathroom. What is this? I looked at it and it seemed to be a silver lock with the letter 'M' engraved into it. Why would he give me something as random as this? I placed it on my nightstand and checked my phone for any messages. I could still hear the music being played from in the living room. I wonder who's out there? I got up and went to the living room to see Hyunjin and Lee Know practicing an upcoming songs dance. "Why aren't you guys at the studio?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at them all tired. "Our studio is under construction. They're installing better speakers, so Bang Chan said to just practice in our living room." Lee Know replied. "New speakers? Weren't the ones we had good enough already?" I asked them while walking to the kitchen sink for a glass of water. "Well, we went there earlier this morning, and the speakers wouldn't make any sound and we have to hurry up with this choreography, so we decided to do it in the dorm." Hyunjin brushed his hair into a bun with his hands and sat down to take a break. Lee Know paused the music and sat down with him.

     "Go get ready so that you can share your ideas for this dance alright?" Lee Know demanded and started to overlook a draft of the dance on his phone. "Alright! Just give me 19 minutes and I'll be out." I proceeded to walked to my room and grab a pair of clothes from my drawer and went into the bathroom since I.N was done using it. 

21 MINUTES LATER

     I walked out of the bathroom all done and went into the living room to see Lee Know and Hyunjin standing there waiting for me. I placed my phone down and got into my place in the choreography. The music started playing and I started doing the dance and Bboki's presence was present. "Felix, do you still remember what happened yesterday?" He asked. I continued dancing and tried putting him aside. "Felix, I know you have many questions for me." He spoke. I ignored him and kept dancing. I'll be honest, I am kind of mad at the fact that he hides stuff from me and waits for me to find out and when I do find out, I end up being disappointed and surprised because I didn't know about it before. "If you're mad then I'll just leave you alone." He said than leaving my mind. It's his fault. Not mines. "Felix, are you ok?" Hyunjin asked. "You keep zoning out, keep your focus. We don't have that much time!" Lee Know scolded. I mean I'm sorry but it's not my fault that I have someone in my mind who constantly hides some important things from me! "Yeah, sorry. I just feel a bit dizzy." I told them while rubbing my head. "If you felt dizzy you should've told us. Go take a break. We'll get the choreography down." Lee Know once again said while excusing me. I looked at them with a sorry look and walked into my room and sat on my bed looking at the lock that I.N gave me. I still wonder why he gave me this. I grabbed it and it popped open. So, there's no key for this. That's odd.

     I picked it up and looked at the 'M' on it and wondered what it stands for. I closed and opened the lock a couple of times but every time I did, I felt an energy surge throughout my body. It was odd but I guess it's because I'm still waking up. I shouldn't let that bother me. "Are you going to ignore me all day?" Bboki said appearing in front of me. "Why are you hiding so much stuff from me? I bet you still have more things that you're hiding from me, don't you?" I said annoyingly opening and closing the lock. I don't understand why he's doing this. "You know that lock has a meaning to it. Don't break it now." He said grabbing the lock from out of my hand and placing on my nightstand. "Bboki, were you trying to communicate with me at that shop?" I turned away from him, but I was still willing to get answers! "Like I said, it was you tapping into your inner Maniac, which is me! Don't be so mad that you're showing your true self. You want to know what I really am?" He got up and closed the room door and pulled up a chair to the bed and sat in it. "What do you mean? Aren't you like my twin?" I scoffed and looked at the lock once again. I don't know why but, it keeps attracting my attention. "I'm your true nature!" Him saying that made me turn around with curiosity. What could he possibly mean by "True Nature"? "True nature? What in the world could that mean? "I'm your Maniac. The name speaks for itself. Saying that never gets old." He chuckled and started spinning around in the chair. "So, you're the freaky part of me?" I said laying down with my arms behind my head. I guess he's finally deciding to come clean with me, kind of like it. I smiled at the thought which caught his attention. "What has you smiling now? It looks so sinister!" He stood up and towered me with confusion written all over his face. I mean I thought he could read what I was thinking. "I thought you could read my mind. What happened?" I asked him side eyeing the locket. "I don't know! I was trying to but every time I try, all I hear are my thoughts." I grabbed the lock and observed it. I passed it to him, and he looked at me confused. "Why are you giving me this?" He started to make it float which made my jaw drop.